• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • punker39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    north west side indianapolis
    i like how their are a bunch of people on here now trying to sell off a bunch of ammo, that they stock piled when ammo was getting short on hand, but now ammo its starting come back again in stock they want to try to get as much money out of it as they can now!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    ROFL, they would have sold it when it was hard to find...

I buy whatever I can, whenever I can for USPSA, IDPA and FNS matches, because I don't reload.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    I always had a lot stocked, but then I shot a lot. When the prices climbed, I still had a lot. Just cut back on shooting as much. Still got a lot of it, but shot up most of my spare or range stuff. Now just shoot enough to keep proficient.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I had thought about selling a case of PMC .223 for about $325, which is what I paid for it a while back. But I think I'll just shoot it. Might as well, someone else will if I don't! It's my duty!

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    i like how their are a bunch of people on here now trying to sell off a bunch of ammo, that they stock piled when ammo was getting short on hand, but now ammo its starting come back again in stock they want to try to get as much money out of it as they can now!

Keep in mind also that some of these people have been selling it and profiting on it for a few months now while the rest of us had a hard time finding it at all.

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I hope the stockpilers who bought massive quantities of primers and ammo in the hope that they could cash in......choke on it....

Cough... Cough... Actually, just for grins I bought some .380 the other day (but don't have any .380 guns anymore)

Sold some to a fellow INGO'er for what I paid, and sold the rest on Gun Broker for 75 cents a round. Took that cash and bought some more 9mm for myself and the wife to shoot :D

PX4 Storm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Kokomo
    I can't believe you found someone dumb enough (even on Gunbroker) to pay you .75 a round for .380 ammo. It's available from a number of places online for less than .30 cents a round. Good job duping some idiots on Gunbroker.

Cough... Cough... Actually, just for grins I bought some .380 the other day (but don't have any .380 guns anymore)

Sold some to a fellow INGO'er for what I paid, and sold the rest on Gun Broker for 75 cents a round. Took that cash and bought some more 9mm for myself and the wife to shoot :D

punker39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    north west side indianapolis
    buy ammo that you plan on shooting, its ok to stock pile it so you have it on hand for you our use, dont try to over buy then resell. o hope they are suck with it for a long time and cant geat rid of it hahaahahahahahha

Top Bottom