• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nipplehead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    crown point
    North Porter County Conservation Club will be hosting a major 3 day Steel Challenge event August 20th thru 22nd in Chesterton Indiana. We will have cash payouts for Steel Master 150.00 and Rifle Master 100.00. We also will have a 2 stage outlaw side match Saturday night for Rimfire and Pcc...winners take the pot.
    American Reloading is the Title sponsor, Steel Target paint and Rafferty Custom are also Sponsor of this Event.
    Registration opens February 1...we expect over 350 guns. https://practiscore.com/american-reloading-s-conquest-of-the-midwest-steel-challenge-match/register

nipplehead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    crown point
    North Porter County Conservation Club will be hosting a major 3 day Steel Challenge event August 20th thru 22nd in Chesterton Indiana. We will have cash payouts for Steel Master 150.00 and Rifle Master 100.00. We also will have a 2 stage outlaw side match Saturday night for Rimfire and Pcc...winners take the pot.
    American Reloading is the Title sponsor, Steel Target paint and Rafferty Custom are also Sponsor of this Event.
    Registration opens February 1...we expect over 350 guns. https://practiscore.com/american-reloading-s-conquest-of-the-midwest-steel-challenge-match/register
    Beyer Barrels donating a one of a kind proto type barrel ...

nipplehead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    crown point
    Beyer Barrels donating a one of a kind prototype barrel to be the lightest 10/22 barrel ever!
    Chet Whistle of CWA is now a stage sponsor and is donating two 250.00 certificates!

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    I read the original post and am aware of the Cash awards for certain things (Steel Master and so on). Will there be other awards? Top shooter in a division? Top senior? Anything like that? Thanks

nipplehead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    crown point
    Registration Now Open! Cash payouts for Steel Master, Rifle Master, and Centerfire Pistol. Located in NW Indiana, Hotels and dining less the 5 minutes from the range which is just off 2 major highways. Who is the fastest in the Midwest?

Attachments

• IMG_1828.JPG
      IMG_1828.JPG
      201.4 KB · Views: 2

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    I've never participated in this kind of event, can you give the cliff notes on what one would expect/need for particpation?

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Maybe a good prize would be ammo and/or components these days. Or if the sponsors could step up and provide reasonably priced ammo to the contestants it might attract more interest in these times of scarcity.

As much as I'd love to get into some kind of competition like uspsa or this, I could not afford to use my precious ammo for it unless I knew I could replace at least some of it.

Just thinking out loud and hopefully outside the box a little.

nipplehead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    crown point
    Maybe a good prize would be ammo and/or components these days. Or if the sponsors could step up and provide reasonably priced ammo to the contestants it might attract more interest in these times of scarcity.

As much as I'd love to get into some kind of competition like uspsa or this, I could not afford to use my precious ammo for it unless I knew I could replace at least some of it.

Just thinking out loud and hopefully outside the box a little.
    American Reloading is the match sponcer so I expect some ammo will be part of the prize table. I do know they are donating over 2 grand on merchandise

Top Bottom