America Is Going to Be Targeted for a Massive Terrorist Attack...Will You Be Ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INgunowner

ARC Solutions
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    Henry County
    Welcome to another "first" world country.

FTFY
    I would encourage anyone who is actually interested in the future to study the past with a open mind.

South Africa would be a good place for you to start. Try to understand the broad strategic factors in first world regime change before you formulate your personal tactics.

Social 》Political 》Economic 》Kinetic.

Where do you think we are?

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    How can we be prepared? If we go to the Indy 500 we cannot protect ourselves. If we go to a Colts game, we cannot protect ourselves. If we go to a Pacer game, we cannot protect ourselves. And as the Russians found out, if we go to a concert venue, we cannot protect ourselves.
    If I can't carry ( with the exception of government bldg ) I don't go!

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    How can we be prepared? If we go to the Indy 500 we cannot protect ourselves. If we go to a Colts game, we cannot protect ourselves. If we go to a Pacer game, we cannot protect ourselves. And as the Russians found out, if we go to a concert venue, we cannot protect ourselves.

I was thinking this same thing. I have a concert in July at Wrigley Field. Blah.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I give us a lot better chances than seems like you guys do.Theres a crap load of combat vets on the loose that are still more than viable.Keep the faith.
    This is true. I'm one of them, and even though I can no longer move as quickly as I once could... I can still hit my target, and will be more that willing and able to do so once called upon.

That said, I'm not counting (and neither should you be) on anything going down in a place where there is likely to be a high percentage of trained, experienced, and vigilant veterans in the wings waiting to respond. These guys know how to pick soft targets by now.

Us veterans will be more useful in a sustained event, rather than a sudden unexpected onslaught, in random locations, that's over within a few minutes to an hr at most.

Like law enforcement in most cases... we (at least not many of us) just won't be there when it pops off. We'll be off somewhere living our lives, and be caught off guard just like everybody else. It's not like we're out there on dismounted patrol all day every day.

The only real advantage we have is knowing how to deal with these people... once they've been identified, and the ROE allow for engagement. That doesn't mean we have any inside track on who they are beforehand, what the targets will be, or when they will be hit. At least, not that we can prove. We can REACT... (as in after the fact) but we do not live in an environment conductive to being proactive. The advantage belongs to the aggressor.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Well I carry on my weekend job in Ft Wayne. I usually don't go where I can't, even when in Michigan. But as far as being ripe for an attack, I agree! We have military people setting himself on fire to protest Israel, Way too many Palestine supporters and their politicians, And not to mention way too many people that just wants to see this country burn that is already here. These people have been programed to let it burn. And I fear would help in an attack if the opportunity should show its self. These people are even in po dunk Indiana sadly. I believe the blue areas will be hit first and hard. We all do need to stay vigilant at all times. And be prepared to protect ourselves even from friends and family possibly.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don’t think they will hit us in the southern paradise. The population is armed and have bad tempers.

I wonder if this solar eclipse would be a good time for an attack?
    Thousands of distracted people grouped closely together in soft targets while Police resources are stretched crazy thin with people stopping their cars on highways and Interstates?

Glad you're on our side Brad.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%