America Is Going to Be Targeted for a Massive Terrorist Attack...Will You Be Ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I've been concerned about just such a thing since Mumbai.
    Furthermore, I would be surprised as all hell if a big, multifaceted, coordinated, nationwide event along similar lines hasn't been in the planning and preparation stages since that time for just for us. These people are way too dedicated, and there are uncountable thousands waiting to martyr themselves to the cause.

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Thinking about it further it's an incredibly difficult line to dance with.

Constantly on edge waiting for things to happen, remaining in an alert state. Seeking out and consuming more and more content that adds to worry or agitation.

Have to find a healthy balance between being prepared/ready and knowing when you are spiraling in to too much.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I've been concerned about just such a thing since Mumbai.
    Furthermore, I would be surprised as all hell if a big, multifaceted, coordinated, nationwide event along similar lines hasn't been in the planning and preparation stages since that time for just for us. These people are way too dedicated, and there are uncountable thousands waiting to martyr themselves to the cause.
    It's remarkable to me that except for 9/11, the Islamists don't seem to have been able to put together a squad or even fire team level operation like this.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened, with the open border and relative ease of accquiring weapons once in the US. They can just walk across and don't have to mule rifles from some combat zone like in Europe, it really only takes one accomplice with a clear record to procure stuff on the open market. Granted we have highly aggressive response to these incidents, but having multiple shooters changes the equation fast, and... they're not planning on surviving anyway, right?

It's entirely feasible to do, but apparently nobody has wanted to? Or they're just holding their cards for now? I honestly thought a new Gaza war would be the go signal for the Islamists to start trying again.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Condition Orange until time to get dirty. This last deal in Russia shows it can even happen in Communist areas. There is a critical landbridge being built in Panama that will go from the southern most part of Central / South America clear up to Prudhoe Alaska plus I65 is part of that route. Keep frosty my friends.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    It's remarkable to me that except for 9/11, the Islamists don't seem to have been able to put together a squad or even fire team level operation like this.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened, with the open border and relative ease of accquiring weapons once in the US. They can just walk across and don't have to mule rifles from some combat zone like in Europe, it really only takes one accomplice with a clear record to procure stuff on the open market. Granted we have highly aggressive response to these incidents, but having multiple shooters changes the equation fast, and... they're not planning on surviving anyway, right?

It's entirely feasible to do, but apparently nobody has wanted to? Or they're just holding their cards for now? I honestly thought a new Gaza war would be the go signal for the Islamists to start trying again.
    Just heard Tim Kennedy on Shawn Ryan’s show say that the organized parts of who wants to hurt us (as opposed to the rest of the rando’s) are using algorithms to predict when they’ll be most successful.
    He used the example of maybe right now the algorithm predicts 68% success, with 300,000 people a month coming over why strike now? Why not wait until the overwhelming odds are in their favor?

They’ve got nothing to lose.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As has been mentioned above, I don’t worry so much living in po-dunk Indiana. Instead, my greater concern will be how our elected officials will respond, how scared and frightened blue-city people and even many red-state people will demand they respond. We’ve recently seen how they will gladly give up every right they have to gain a (false) sense of safety from a virus. They will demonize everyone around them for not complying with their fear and will motivate politicians to act in accordance with their demands.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Patriots are out numbered; between the idiots we already have, and the open border, we don't stand a chance.
    The military isn't going to be of much use with the snowflakes, and woke bitches, so we are screwed.
    This is exactly what our administration wants, and the idiots that voted for them.

Welcome to another third world country.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Patriots are out numbered; between the idiots we already have, and the open border, we don't stand a chance.
    The military isn't going to be of much use with the snowflakes, and woke bitches, so we are screwed.
    This is exactly what our administration wants, and the idiots that voted for them.

Welcome to another third world country.
    Always have a chance. It may be slim, but much can be accomplished by dedicated men and women

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    How can we be prepared? If we go to the Indy 500 we cannot protect ourselves. If we go to a Colts game, we cannot protect ourselves. If we go to a Pacer game, we cannot protect ourselves. And as the Russians found out, if we go to a concert venue, we cannot protect ourselves.

Top Bottom