• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    That was rather sickening. What's this from, anyway?

Lean Forward? And what.... fall off of the cliff? No thanks.

Besides, if everyone's children were everyone else's responsibility, then *I* could smack the dirty little mouth off of the neighbor's kid.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    What the hell did I just watch?

Now I have to take responsibility for the delinquint that lives down the road??! F' that!!

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Not sure which way I want to go with my smart*** comment: the Aldous Huxley Brave New World direction, or the Sonnenkinder route.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Ah, collectivism. Collective Farms sounds like a good idea, too. Too bad someone hasn't come up with this idea before. Oh wait a minute, they have, it's called communism!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Another antiquated societal construct being redefined. This has been in process for years. Give it 10-20 years and it quite possibly will be a given that, of course you are simply a co-parent.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    They are having problems with indoctrination only at schools. They need them full time to completely brainwash them.

They're really out in the open with it now and there are plenty of parents that will be happy to go along with it. They will abdicate their responsibilty to raise them as long as the checks keep coming in the mail.

theblackhat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Bremen
    This is the subversive promotion for the public adoption of Agenda 21 which follows the ideology of "a new vision of the child. Children are neither the property of their parents nor are they helpless objects of charity. They are human beings and are the subject of their own rights. The Convention offers a vision of the child as an individual and as a member of a family and community, with rights and responsibilities appropriate to his or her age and stage of development."
    The UN has interpreted this to mean that the "rights" of a child over-ride the responsibilities of that child's parents and the child will be better suited to a community form of education and rearing.

At first blush, this doesn't sound so bad until you realize that in countries where this has become legal precedent, children can sue parents for doing chores or worse, parents can lose all "rights" to raising their own child if the government believes their method or ideologies in child rearing do not meet the UN standard of Agenda 21.
    Your child may no longer be your own under this.

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    Can either of our major parties really go any further to alienate us as voters?

This is SO far beyond "it takes a village" that I just vomited in my mouth, a little.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Wow. She even said that with a straight face................................................................................................................Wow, I was hanging on the backspace key. Edit to add; ever get righteously indignant and have to backspace all the mean out of it?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom