All Broad Ripple a Gun Free Zone Legality??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Are you tired of serving the master yet? When I figured it out and left, my stress reduced by 75%
    If that was your "WHY" then you should have gotten out. I love my current position. I'm in my 22nd year. I'll sign up for the 3yr drop in 7yrs and punch out at 10., I'll be 60.. My stress is minimal with the outlets I have.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If that was your "WHY" then you should have gotten out. I love my current position. I'm in my 22nd year. I'll sign up for the 3yr drop in 7yrs and punch out at 10., I'll be 60.. My stress is minimal with the outlets I have.

Cop-Meme-5.jpeg

Not like I'm a real cop any more anyway. If they didn't still pay me I'd start worrying I was a police impersonator...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Group punishment may be acceptable in Training Platoon 101 but someone needs to take a legal blowtorch to this.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Group punishment may be acceptable in Training Platoon 101 but someone needs to take a legal blowtorch to this.

Please do!

Just like the rest of the lib agenda. When we sit back and just watch and call names, they ultimately end up convincing the urban voters to make it permanent.

:xmad:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    From WRTV

Cranfill attributes the ongoing construction as a reason for the ongoing issues with violent crime.

"It’s creating blocked off areas in the streets where cars aren’t traveling and that kind of becomes a gathering place for people. These people are under 21. They’re not even allowed in the bars, and they’re just gathering in the streets.

So your answer to control crowds that are prohibited from going into the bars is to close the bars?

Real genius there!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Out of curiosity, what happens if a business says, "**** that noise. I am staying open past 01:00"

Does the BRVA have any actual force?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Out of curiosity, what happens if a business says, "**** that noise. I am staying open past 01:00"

Does the BRVA have any actual force?
    The story on WTHR that I saw said that they didn't have to go along, but that all the business owners came to a mutual agreement.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    That little runt mayor is a traitor and a wannabe dictator. Disarming law-abiding Citizens makes no one safer. Much of what he`s proposing has already been ruled to be unconstitutional, and good people shouldn`t be kept from being able to defend themselves while this trash makes it`s way through the courts. There must be swift and harsh consequences for these tyrants who trample constitutional rights, both professionally and personally.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That little runt mayor is a traitor and a wannabe dictator. Disarming law-abiding Citizens makes no one safer. Much of what he`s proposing has already been ruled to be unconstitutional, and good people shouldn`t be kept from being able to defend themselves while this trash makes it`s way through the courts. There must be swift and harsh consequences for these tyrants who trample constitutional rights, both professionally and personally.
    It seems harsh to question hog****.

What if mayor hog**** is nowhere to be found over days when the city for which he is mayor is going through burning, looting, and murdering?

Can this be asked and answered without "upsetting" the mother ******?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    GFZ is a myth. Ask Simon Properties about the efficacy of demanding people/customers not possess guns when the property owner forbids them. Bastardizing "event rental" loopholes is both repugnant politically and shady as **** legally. As to eliminating the potential threat of random violence, I posit there is likely a common denominator for potential threats that is easier to identify than the guns hidden in their waistbands.

Top Bottom