• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Bought a new alien gear holster over the weekend. Anyone have any insight into their turnaround? God help me if its anywhere near Crossbreed's.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Took almost a month, but it's well worth it. Trust me.

On the inside of the holster will be some silver marker used to identify which gun the shell is for, it will rub off onto your gun, this is NOT the shell taking your guns finish off. YMMV.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Mine took just over a month. Granted I ordered it right before Christmas, so there were a couple of holidays in that time period. It would have been nice if there were something on their site or the receipt indicating such a long lead time. I just double checked both and there wasn't anything. It's a nice holster, especially for the money, but you wait a while to get it.

Needmorammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Columbus
    I actually did not enquire about lead time. I have a lil foxx that works well, so I"m in no big hurry. I just thought for the platform and the price----- why not.

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    Alien gear holsters are a victim of there own success, I had to wait a month for mine, but it was worth it. But joe stated they under estimated how many holsters they would sell and are bring production up and have doubled the order of supplies. So hopefully products will be shipping quicker.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I didnt ask. I was blindsided by the wife who said yes the first time I asked. I didnt hesitate and ordered before she changed her mind. LOL

Not in a huge hurry, just trying to gauge whether they are 3 days, 30 days, or 3 months out. (or more like my Crossbreed :n00b:)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I didnt ask. I was blindsided by the wife who said yes the first time I asked. I didnt hesitate and ordered before she changed her mind. LOL

Not in a huge hurry, just trying to gauge whether they are 3 days, 30 days, or 3 months out. (or more like my Crossbreed :n00b:)

Lol. I get that!

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I ordered one on Jan 28th and asked about the turnaround time. Someone got back to me the next day and said they normally get them out within a week but because of the high numbers of orders they are more like 3-4 weeks out.

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    I ordered one at the end of January as a present to a friend. He is still waiting for his to arrive in the mail. I figured since I was curious and he needed a good holster for his Sig we could both win in this case. Haha!

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    I ordered 3 weeks ago. Messaged them first and they replied as mentioned above. Did much better than they expected over Christmas ... expect a 4 week wait. That means mine should be here soon! Yea!!1

mashtatatoz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Hancock County
    Ordered Jan 20th, received Feb 15th. Not terrible for 1/2 what everyone else is charging. Time I've got, money a little less of. Quality looks to be on par with my Theis holster.

Indian

NRA LIFE
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks OP, I never head of the Alien Gear holster till I read your post and had to check them out. I decided to order one. Email stated "The estimated wait time for shipping on your order is 3 to 4 weeks".

rdb700

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2014
    Southern IN
    I ordered one earlier today as well. The confirmation email said 3-4 weeks. Also stated an email would be sent when order shipped. I almost ordered one yesterday off Beretta site for about twice the price. Looking forward to getting it. Glad to find this thread.

Top Bottom