• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sescbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I just sold one to a guy in Muncie. He told me that he heard it was a 6-8 week turn around. Took his nephew 2 months to get his. Bought mine because he didn't want to wait that long.

Needmorammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Columbus
    Just received an email today that the aliengear holster I ordered on jan 24 has shipped . Yippee should be here in a couple sayssays

Needmorammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Columbus
    Received my aliengear today . Total of 25 days. Excellent looking holster, nice workmanship and came with an extra bag of screws and a sticker. I"ve only worn it about 5 hours, but seems great so far.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    I love mine, but I had to take the rubber spacers off the belt loops. They kept loosening the screws on me for some reason when they worked back and forth.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Just got this e mail from AlienGear...

Hello, Yote Hunter

Thank you for your order from Alien Gear Holsters. The estimated wait time for shipping on your order is 3 to 4 weeks. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. Please allow for 3 to 5 business days from the date your order is shipped for your order to arrive. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at support@aliengearholsters.com or call us at (479) 650-6103 Monday - Friday, 9am - 7pm CST.
    Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    Got an email from them today, my order has shipped. The tracking number isn't working but I guess it should be here soon. I think I ordered on Jan. 28th so it's going to be right at 4 weeks total.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    Yep, same for me. Tracking number worked for me this morning. Package left AR Tues and was processed through Indpls this morning. I'm not sure if it will make it to my house by this afternoon, we'll see.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Tracking worked the following day, took a whopping two days to get here.

Could not be more pleased with the initial fit and feel.

Definitely worth the money and wait.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I've been wearing mine off and on for the last few days and so far so good. The leather is beginning to form to my waist and its very comfortable to wear. I easily adjusted the cant to my liking. Now I'm in serious need of a decent belt but I should get one ordered by this weekend.

So far, two thumbs up.

ederue

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    I just ordered one as well. In the confirmation email they indicated that it would be 4 weeks for shipment and another 3-4 days for shipment.

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    After you receive your holster you will understand why there is a 4 week delay. I received my holster yesterday and this holster is worth the wait!!! The craftsmanship, the quality of the leather and Kydex are outstanding. Extra screws, rubber washers and an Allen wrench are included.

This holster is one of the best ways to part with $35.00.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Got mine today. 4 week wait. Not thrilled compared to my crossbreed. Retention leaves a LOT to be desired. I guess I can't complain based on a much faster and much cheaper holster.

My my crossbreed kydex covers the entire trigger guard and you can hold it upside down without the gun sliding out. My alien only covers about 1/2 - 3/4 the trigger so there is not enough material to resist. I might grab the hair dryer and try to increase the trigger indent.

I do like the cut of the leather. Might send my crossbreed back to get the combat cut

Top Bottom