• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    *Warning* If you choose to watch this there is graphic footage contained in it. May not be safe for work.

This documentary was put together at the end of WW2 by the Brits as they were liberating the death camps. It was then sealed away in the archives till recently for some reason (probably because it is so graphic and shows a very ugly truth). Maybe this footage will put to rest the few who protest that these camps never even existed.

An Alfred Hitchcock documentary on the Nazi Holocaust

Google video doesn't embed here. It runs 53 minutes.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    LOL we're going to cite Hollywoodies as historical sources now?

Well, I've found a "documentry" on when Martians from planet Mars attacked Earth; Ofcourse we defeated them with our horrible music, even with they're superior Master Martian technology.

YouTube - Mars Attacks: We Come In Peace

I watched briefly your video, showed little skinny thin people. My family was in Europe at the time, and she said the average meal, that is when people WERE ABLE TO eat, was bread and water, a luxary.

I would expect that those locked up, would face less food, for longer amount of time, which would certainly account for why they were skinny, besides just showing pictures.

I suppose if we're going to engage in this conversation, which you started, we should hear another side.

YouTube - CO 2 and Zyklon-B - part 1 of 6

A video that explains in detail WWII "death Camps"

The videos will give a detailed critical look at the "death camps", and will undoubtedly punch many a hole in the WWII era War time properganda. Because it IS NOT ENOUGH TO Accept Grandpappy, or my uncle's befriend girlfriends ex boyfriends account - Everyone has horrors of war stories, some are fancified, and should not be considered Scholarly, atleast IMO, until backed up by Science.

My question is, and not to belittle the WWII Holocaust of Jews, but why is there no 'detailed' works on the holocaust of over 50Million Christians in Russia, thanks to Communist Lenin and his followers, who is DIRECTLY responsible for the undisputable MURDER of the Russian Royal Family.

Is there a double standard in Holocausts?

Is there a double standard in Politics?

is there a double standard in Theology?

Is there a double standard in Genocides?

Answer is, IMO, YES.

As far as I know, Hitler invested a great deal of support in the Zionist agenda, to recreate the Jewish State of Israel, of which Britian was originally against.
    Israel, surprisingly enough, was not the FIRST Jewish State Nation. Everyone so quick to jump the gun, and hate Europe; Nevermind who has done more for the Jewish people. Birobidzhan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Proposals for a Jewish state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Birobidjan: The Story of the First Jewish State - Published by Student Pulse

Which is certainly just fine, as I believe EVERY PEOPLE has a BIRTH RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION (As a unique cultural group) WITHOUT INTERFERANCE FROM FOREIGN NATIONS.

There is NEVER a dispute when it comes to Israel of what that Nation's 1948 creation was intended to be, and even prior when the plans were set into place; It is considered a JUST action.

My question is, why are there disputes when "other" people do it?

Is Equality a joke word, used only be the Lefties to halt Traditionalist?

The answer is undisputably, YES. There is NO such thing as "equality" when the Government interfers with personal choices. You wont find Equality in Japan, China, South America, Middle East, Europe, Canada or America.

So why push for Govt to 'control', and punish, why push for agendas which promote everything BUT equality?

Fellas, I dont have the answers, I have observation from real world experinces. I cannot account for accounts that occured in WWII Europe, atleast no more than I can count on Prision inmate ramblings about 'unfair' treatment.

While I am critical, I am only critical because of the way it is used. Which then brings up accuracy and integrity into the question. I do dispute, and I feel it's good to challenge, sometimes it does lead to new discoveries.

When dealing with the "Death Camps" I try to engage it from a Science point of view, using information I can find from the records, as it were Germans were highly maticulous about keeping records, which is a major plus.

I ask, how thousands of bodies can be burnt in hours, in the harsh German weather, with fuel -

YouTube - Cremation vs. holocaust - Part 1 of 3

- Fuel that the German Military Machine would undoubtedly rather invest into the War, rather than genocide? This is one of many many many questions, that is NEVER answered of WWII era death camp agenda pushers.

My critique should not be looked at as the deniel of death of jews, but more over, how they died. Which I believe most died of diseases and/or Malnutrition.

I hope my post is not considered anything other than critical of the "Official story" of WWII era Death camps. We've all heard what occured from the winners point of view, now perhaps we can engage history from the point of view of Science and historical innaccuracies which CANNOT coincide with the physic's as we in Science.

I hope we can enjoy a civil conversation on this historical matter.:)

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    ^^^ I'm a bit confused. Are you implying that the Death Camps were not as bad as we have been told, and that the Nazis did not actively engage in the genocide of the Jew, among other groups?

It's a civil question :)

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Should have figured this would have dragged you out of your closet. The people who made this weren't Hollywood types. It was the British military. Of course your type would discount historical fact, because it doesn't fit in with your agenda. I happen to have seen evidence of the camps. My fathers stepdad liberated one of the camps in WW2 and had the pictures to prove it. Even after all these years those images are etched in my mind. You can go on and on with your crap, no civilised or intelligent person will pay any heed to your pathetic mewling.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    So, NHV, are you saying that starving people to death isn't just as bad as burning them alive? I clearly remember you getting all up in arms over the parents who starved their little girl.

I can understand that you're seeking out the truth, but both doors appear to lead to the same room.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    PatriotPride, I am saying as it stands, there ARE historical accounts which CANNOT be proven with Science by the records we have of the death camps. I am not saying people did not suffer.

Watch the Cremation video, watch any of the videos I posted.

Colt, It was an OK movie, but B-flick all the way :rockwoot:

Should have figured this would have dragged you out of your closet.

What closet? :laugh: You provided a "Documentry" by Alfred Hitchcock... The master of Scare and you expect me not to be offended that this is proposed as "evidence" LMAO

Is my opinion lesser than your opinion?

The people who made this weren't Hollywood types. It was the British military.

Is it possible the British embelleshed? What is possible in your opinion?

And Alfred Hitchcock is not a Hollywood type?
    Alfred Hitchcock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course your type would discount historical fact,

Um, absolutely, when Science cannot prove it.

Why attack me for not accepting for which Science cannot objectively prove? Because Im not a :koolaid:? :dunno:

Hey, look the sky is green! :rolleyes:

because it doesn't fit in with your agenda.

bs, I accept aspects which are not of my agenda, when they are unquestionably undisputable. Keep your slander to yourself.

I happen to have seen evidence of the camps.

:n00b: I've seen evidences of camps, too. However, on the contrary no one has ever found the bones of Jesus, yet it's widely accepted that he walked the earth. hmmm.

Again, I dont dispute the existance of camps. Germany had them, Japan had them, Russia had them, Britain had them, and..... AMERICA HAD THEM.

And each of these Nations have horror stories.

My fathers stepdad liberated one of the camps in WW2 and had the pictures to prove it.

I see you did not take my whole "Because it IS NOT ENOUGH TO Accept Grandpappy, or my uncle's befriend girlfriends ex boyfriends account -" to heart, huh?

Tell me, You've read the story of Beowulf, do you believe everything you heard and read(saw) in that story, too? If so, can you prove the existance of Beowulf? Dragons? etc:rolleyes:

Even after all these years those images are etched in my mind.

Well, why dont you watch the Zyclone B video.. You can observe that German civilizans looked similar to those found in the "death camps".

It war, it's always ugly. It always produces scary stories.

Perhaps you can explain why you give little attention to the 60 million Slavs who were murdered for not accepting Communism? 6 Million? 60 million? Double Standard? Much?

You can go on and on with your crap, no civilised or intelligent person will pay any heed to your pathetic mewling.

Well, that is a good way to suggest my observation, lay no value.

I'll say this though. Why is it illegal in Europe to speak out against what occured in WWII era Europe, only legal if you are a supporter of the "Official story"???

Why is Europe keeping people in prision who have spoke out against the stories told, using Science as a tool for dispute?

If anyone could tell the tales, it would be those in Europe, yet if you do, and it's not of the official story you will face "hate crime" charges, fines and jail time, certainly something no one should be punished with, unless ofcourse you are of the Jarrel-type-minded and all because his uncle's brother's mothers' father "Saw it"..:rolleyes:

Incredibly ridiculous sounding logic Jarrel, especially when Science is not able to physically support you, but yes, the Earth is flat.

I R HAS PICTURES MY EVIDENCE.
    flat_earth.jpg

FlatEarth.jpg
    flat_earth.png

Horay for Jarrel Logic!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    So, NHV, are you saying that starving people to death isn't just as bad as burning them alive? I clearly remember you getting all up in arms over the parents who starved their little girl.

I can understand that you're seeking out the truth, but both doors appear to lead to the same room.

Starving, burning, choking - ALL HORRIBLE WAYS TO DIE.

But again, the way in which people died is a matter of consideration.

I would undoubtedly hate someone more for the open-wanton desire to kill, vs someone who died through malnutrition, or even diseases.

Remember, when Nepoleon invaded the Northern lands, his Soldiers didnt die from war, but from malnutrition, diseases. Both are nasty, but one is nastier than the other.

A person who dies in murder, is significantly full of more sorrow than someone who dies of AIDS, not to minimize one life over another, both being unfortunate - I hope my point is reached with you regarding that.

Folks, before you get all emotional on me.... You need to question why Jews openly served in the German Army.

Why Hitler's best friend and the 2nd man to be an SS original founder, only second to Hitler (Who was number 1) was Jewish.

prison-Emile-s.jpg
    Emil Maurice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LashicoN, as you can see there is truth, and then there is Jarrels grandpappy's uncles version of history...

Who do we believe?

Top Bottom