• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Beryls are in stock at Atlantic as of right now.

and yes, I got my order in...

Had one in my cart at checkout at AoA for a good 30 minutes - couldn't force myself to click the "buy now" button. Holding out in hopes of snagging a 5.56 model next month.

Glad you got yours! Looking forward to your hands-on thoughts.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Anyone have Mariana's number?

I think I know her...

1QULpM.jpg

kBk wz. 1970

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    Carroll County
    Awaiting a top rail, just like 99.9% of every other American Beryl owner, but the 96C handguards work pretty well with a red dot. Really liking this gun so far - fit and finish are immaculate. I ALMOST feel bad shooting it. Almost :D

View attachment 225188
    8EC09BC3-5D9B-438C-A2D8-69759EADBC2E.jpeg
    Awaiting a top rail, just like 99.9% of every other American Beryl owner, but the 96C handguards work pretty well with a red dot. Really liking this gun so far - fit and finish are immaculate. I ALMOST feel bad shooting it. Almost :D

Have rail waiting for optic. Almost—-

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Could be some suckage in this.

A few people reached to me about that. First things first, RIP to those killed in the explosion.

From a supply and demand standpoint, apparently this happened in a commercial fireworks building within the larger factory campus, NOT at any of the buildings that produce firearms or ammunition. A lot of news articles have been kinda clickbaity to make it sound like the whole factory blew up. Not the case.

This means that hopefully production, supply, and demand are unscathed. That said, I wouldn't for a second put it past the folks at K-VAR to use this as an excuse to pull product and/or raise prices, kinda like a dirtbag gouging gas station. But from a holistic standpoint things should be fine for Arsenal guns, ammo, and parts.

Top Bottom