Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2022
    Pendelton Indiana
    Here's a few Romys I put together...
    NewFoldingAK.gif

AKsold.gif

AKcomplete.gif
    My first rifle was a 300BLK build and I feel so stupid for doing that. AK>Anything

MatthewH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2022
    Pendelton Indiana
    I'm balls deep in 7.62 cartridges I want a firearm chambered in that caliber.
    But I'm open to opinions on if I should consider a budget option AK or AR platform (which I'm comfortable with)
    I'm unfamiliar with AKs completely like I'm intimidated.
    Is it that big of a difference? Should I purchase an AK from pioneer arms? Or would the ARs in 762 be a better starter?

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    I'm balls deep in 7.62 cartridges I want a firearm chambered in that caliber.
    But I'm open to opinions on if I should consider a budget option AK or AR platform (which I'm comfortable with)
    I'm unfamiliar with AKs completely like I'm intimidated.
    Is it that big of a difference? Should I purchase an AK from pioneer arms? Or would the ARs in 762 be a better starter?

Start a new thread about it, or better yet - start here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/new-to-aks-looking-for-guidance.522850/

I can't speak to ARs in 7.62x39, but if you're interested in learning more about the AK, you should also join the AK Files and read, and watch the YouTube channels of Rob Ski/AKOU and Mishaco.

There's a ton, tons of stuff to consider when diving into AKs - far more than could be covered in a single post or a thread. However, I would RUN AWAY from a Pioneer AK, because it is not a true Polish milspec gun, but rather sloppy commercial junk. The link above has some decent info.

And welcome to INGO.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Nice! From AoA? What's your initial out of the box impression? I keep looking at these, but have been tucking away some funds in hopes I can snag an FB if they ever come back in stock.
    Way better than average trigger for an AK. The mag release is like a big paddle on it which I guess is okay unless I find it hanging onto stuff.. Wood is pretty nice. Safety is of course pretty stiff right now. I am not sure on the magwell. My Bulgarian metal mags, went right in and out nicely. That Palm had to be encouraged to go in with a bitch slap, same goes for a Circle 10.

Top Bottom