Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Mine showed up today, too still soaked in oil ... and just in time for biden's Russian ammo ban :xmad:

Happily surprised to find a first variation Tula long top when I got through the 800 or so feet of saran wrap. Also scored an Izzy flat back. Neither appear issued, and the long top still has its rectangular ink stamp intact. I'm really stoked, and of course wish I bought eight more even though I already have a bunch of these, just to see what sorts of goodies would show up.

rPB2FPNh.jpg

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Mine showed up today, too still soaked in oil ... and just in time for biden's Russian ammo ban :xmad:

Happily surprised to find a first variation Tula long top when I got through the 800 or so feet of saran wrap. Also scored an Izzy flat back. Neither appear issued, and the long top still has its rectangular ink stamp intact. I'm really stoked, and of course wish I bought eight more even though I already have a bunch of these, just to see what sorts of goodies would show up.

rPB2FPNh.jpg
    I just heard about the ban like an hour ago. I feel sick. He and his old boss have basically single handedly destroyed the AK market with the swipes of pens. The US system of government has gone so far off track it’s unbelievable.

Top Bottom