After 50 + years of saying it doesn't exist...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    ...the CIA has released documents that Area 51 is real and does exist. The government was lying to us all this time?? I'm shocked I'll tell you, just totally shocked!!

Next thing you know the CIA will release documents proving that indeed Eisenhower really did meet with a space traveling alien race at a secret air base in New Mexico! I can see this clearly now, very soon an alien delegation will land on the White House lawn and demand green cards and ObamaCare!

Area 51 officially acknowledged by CIA - CNN.com

Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    This may have been shocking if I hadn't been able to see the base on Google Earth for the last few years.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Anyone who believed that Area 51 didn't exist was always welcome to test their theory by ignoring the signs.

2tx8.jpg

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    ^ I do wonder if anyone has ever been arrested or shot for trespassing. I've heard of people being told to turn around, but I haven't heard of anything more serious.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ^ I do wonder if anyone has ever been arrested or shot for trespassing. I've heard of people being told to turn around, but I haven't heard of anything more serious.

Do you think it would have been talked about if it did happen....lots of desert out there....no witnesses.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I notice that the other thread on this got closed after hangar 18 at Wright-Pat was mentioned... I guess some of their sites are still meant to be secret :D

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I've met several people over the years (21 of them in the Air Force) who had worked in "Dreamland". The last was a maintenance guy I worked with in Korea about 20 years ago. I asked him if his supervisor was an alien:shady: when he worked there. Come to think of it, he never answered that question.

It was early-mid 90s when some Colonel came out and said it didn't exist and the Roswell incident was a weather balloon. I new him from a previous base, he was an arsehole of epic proportions.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    The article that I read said that the installation has been a secret project base all this time and mentioned one of the projects being the U-2. I always figured that it was the primary development base for most of the Stealth tech and that the Air Force quietly cultivated the Alien bit for Area 51 while actually doing all of the Alien stuff at the B side of Wright Patt. Classic keep your eyes on the right hand while the real work is being done with the left. :dunno:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Saying something doesn't exist, and refusing to acknowledge the existence of something are 2 different things.

Top Bottom