• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It has occurred to me that if Ukraine wants to get serious about kicking out the Russians they should stop calling us and ask the Taliban for help! Plus, many of the Taliban probably have experience kicking out the Russians from 35 years ago.

Doug

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    They found the remains of a human body up in the landing gear cavity today. :rolleyes:
    Eventually you gotta realize “I don’t wanna be holding these wheels when we’re 40,000 feet above ground” and let go while it’s still on the runway long before the mechanical pieces have a chance to squish you.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They found the remains of a human body up in the landing gear cavity today.
    Eventually you gotta realize “I don’t wanna be holding these wheels when we’re 40,000 feet above ground” and let go while it’s still on the runway long before the mechanical pieces have a chance to squish you.
    I heard the OSI was investigating the "human remains" found in the C-17 landing gear bay when it landed at Al Udeid, Qatar. Probably squished before the lack of oxygen and hypothermia caused death.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I heard the OSI was investigating the "human remains" found in the C-17 landing gear bay when it landed at Al Udeid, Qatar. Probably squished before the lack of oxygen and hypothermia caused death.
    Not sure which way I’d rather go if I had to choose really. Then again, not sure I would’ve held on long enough to have to.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    NBC caught putting fake subtitles on taliban Press conference. Apparently he is reciting the Quran

Is there a link to what he was REALLY saying? Not that I doubt NBC would do such a thing, but with no reference to what he is actually saying, the accusation means nothing. You'd think that there would be a transcript or additional subtitles across the top of what is REALLY being said.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Is there a link to what he was REALLY saying? Not that I doubt NBC would do such a thing, but with no reference to what he is actually saying, the accusation means nothing. You'd think that there would be a transcript or additional subtitles across the top of what is REALLY being said.
    I plan to ask someone I know who speaks the language tomorrow at a more decent hour. I’ll report back.

In other news an AC130 is doing circles off the coast of Pakistan right now and Twitter and other sources say the boys on the ground need to secure a road leading from the airport to the embassy area where thousands of westerners are sheltering in place. Bout to get spicy

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    NBC caught putting fake subtitles on taliban Press conference. Apparently he is reciting the Quran

Yeah he's reciting the Qu'ran in Arabic and the translation has nothing at all to do with what he's saying. He's not even speaking a language that most in that room would understand, most Afghans don't know classical Arabic. Not surprised at all if NBC really did that.

I'm fluent in modern conversational Arabic, not quite fluent in the classical dialect of the Qu'ran but know enough to say the translation is utter BS

Last edited:
    Top Bottom