• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Oh, and I forgot about the best smallest handgun I own. North American Arms .22 LR revolver. That gun is so small you can carry it in your pocket, sock or even in a empty cigarette pack! It's five shot and I load it with CCI Stingers. It is also stainless so you don't have to worry about it! You have to be fairly close for it to be effective though! But five shots of CCI Stingers would do anyone any good!:yesway:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    what ever you do, stay away from taurus. they're all junk.

Ah ha ha ha!!! :D Someone is...

toiletdoopv3.jpg

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    All year long, I carry a Wilson CQB Elite in a Sparks VersaMaxll IWB with 2 spare mags in a carrier. A little heavy sometimes, but I got used to it. Nothing builds confidence like a chunk of .45 steel digging into your hip! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I picked up an m&p subcompact today. Fit my hand better then the Xd subcompact. May want to give them a look.

That's why my wife bought her M&P 9c. She ended up not liking it much, she didn't like the way it felt when she shot it, and for whatever reason it's the one gun she couldn't shoot worth a darn. Wish I could have kept it for myself. It was as accurate as my Beretta, and easier to carry. She had to make it go bye bye to get another gun.

GarandMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hello, this is my first post so please excuse any unintentional lack of any protocol.

I am a firm believer in the saying,"Beware of the man with one gun because he probably knows how to use it." Although I have several handguns, I keep my defensive ones the same and they are XDs. Same feel, same sight picture, same (or similar) trigger. Since you already have an XD, I would suggest you consider the subcompact. I have one and find it very versitile and compact, allowing you to also use the 16rd mag as well when needed. I carry it using the 10 round mag and my back up mag is the 16 rd with the extension/ spacer.

Lt. Commander

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Ft. Wayne * Aboite
    My Sig P-239 .40cal carried in a Tucker Under-Cover IWB works great for me as a summer rig. Slim and single stacked, makes a great choice. I have a Mitch Rosen Premier OWB on the way for the same gun to use on occasion.

Scott

Top Bottom