• ...and so much more!
  • JLJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Carmel
    2f1f772faf61e0ef1b48dd9207d0c9f0.jpg

What in the f$&@??? Why weren’t the guns taken away from the home the first time this happened???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Carmel
    If I was irresponsible enough to leave my guns out of the safe for my kids to take them and walk around with them...I’d expect the police to remove them from my home. It’s idiots like these gun owners that make the rest of us look bad. Grrrr!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

What in the f$&@??? Why weren’t the guns taken away from the home the first time this happened???

Why was the Gabby Giffords shooter not contained. He had a trail of paper a mile long and the sheriff was aware.
    Batman theater shooter....same deal.
    Most every one of the mass shootings have a reoccurring theme.....the authority's knew about the individuals.

Not real sure about the Vegas thing. That have evaporated from the radar so yeah, there is more to it.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel

Incomplete quote as usual from Media... it was things that looked like guns but they could not tell for sure.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Harden the school.
    If the layout of the school can't be hardened, then let everyone carry that's able and willing. Done....

-So, What pharmaceutical psych drugs was this shooter on?
    -Same **** as all the other little bastards?
    -How many hours a day did he play video games?
    -Does he think everything on social media is real and actually matters?
    -Was he also bullied?

All of the above?
    2 or 3 of them? Is there a pattern here?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just on Fox 59 news, statement from the injured teacher, Jason Seaman

"First of all, Thank you to all the first responders from Noblesville and Fishers for their Immediate action and care.
    I want to let everyone know that I was injured but am doing great.
    To all the students, you are wonderful and I thank you for your support. You are the reason I teach"

This is what matters.

Stop talking about the shooter.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Harden the school.
    If the layout of the school can't be hardened, then let everyone carry that's able and willing. Done....

-So, What pharmaceutical psych drugs was this shooter on?
    -Same **** as all the other little bastards?
    -How many hours did he play video games?
    -Did he think everything on social media was real and actually mattered?
    -Was he also bullied?

All of the above?
    2 or 3 of them? Is there a pattern here?
    Those likely all apply to him, but also did to myself and millions of other preteens and teenagers, with at least some access to guns, who didn't kill their classmates. We don't know why yet, but the common thread has been fascination with past shooters and seeking and notoriety... which the Media is all too eager to provide.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    One of Jim Lucas' FB posts really got lit up this afternoon. There must be some bat (****-crazy) signal that goes out from time to time to trigger the feeding frenzy.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    So how did this middle school nut job get his hands on not one but two handguns? Were these guns owned by his parent(s) and kept in the house? IF the firearms were owned by the parent(s) and the parent(s) did not securely store and deny access to the firearms by their “child”, the parents should be arrested and charged with crimes accordingly immediately. Perhaps this will send a message to ignorant, lazy idiots who do not secure their weapons from their young children. Time will tell when the civil suits start flying and the true story will come out about what really took place with this shooting. God bless the hero teacher! My prayers are with this teacher and the young child who was shot for a speedy and fast and full recovery.

FrankC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    Brownsburg
    The teacher is an absolute hero he deserves Metals God bless him!!!!

Thoughts and prayers for everyone involved First Responders police teachers principals students everybody it's going to affect all of them. But most of all for the teacher and student that were shot.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    So how did this middle school nut job get his hands on not one but two handguns? Were these guns owned by his parent(s) and kept in the house? IF the firearms were owned by the parent(s) and the parent(s) did not securely store and deny access to the firearms by their “child”, the parents should be arrested and charged with crimes accordingly immediately.

The code to the safe is probably the same as the garage door code.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    The girl who was shot is related to my wife's coworker... the home they're searching belongs to friends of our long time family friends, and possibly relatives of my parent's pastor... and my niece will be attending that same school next year. :(

Last edited:

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Atf is one street away from my parents house currently and has been for hours. Choppers hovering there for hours also according to dad. Id say the parents are being investigated pretty hard. An ingo member lives on this intersection. Hope it's not him and his kid.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Atf is one street away from my parents house currently and has been for hours. Choppers hovering there for hours also according to dad. Id say the parents are being investigated pretty hard. An ingo member lives on this intersection. Hope it's not him and his kid.

I dont believe it is. If it is who I have PM'd with. I could be wrong.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    It’s sad to say but “laws” aren’t gonna stop a crazy determined kid or adult from killing. Not gun laws not locking up parents after the fact for leaving weapons out ect.

Building security is not from within with armed teachers and SRO. I am not against qualified willing teachers to be armed in the school.
    Look at the White House as a model for security “layers” the Israeli’s have cracked this code years ago with schools.
    A school cannot have 40 entrances and exits and be secured the killing will continue if the schools have open campuses.

Money will have to be a state and federal issue it may mean the elimination of entire departments of the government.
    99,000 public schools and this is happening everywhere.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    That or do away with zero tolerance and let kids stand up to bullies the way we did when i was in school, a fist fight at the flag pole. Bottom line, every one of these school shooters have one confirmed thing in common, all were bullied by their classmates and the school did nothing.

the other thing they all seem to have in common is being in meds— especially antidepressant SSRIs. I don’t know of a single mass shooting incident since Columbine where the shooter wasn’t being medicated....

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    the other thing they all seem to have in common is being in meds— especially antidepressant SSRIs. I don’t know of a single mass shooting incident since Columbine where the shooter wasn’t being medicated....

Correlation does not imply causation.

Kids that are on drugs have issues. Troubled kids are the ones that commit these shootings.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom