• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    If things continue the way they are now, re-electing the big O will be impossible. He's making no friends, and most of his appointees wouldn't touch him for fear of leprosy :).

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    If things continue the way they are now, re-electing the big O will be impossible. He's making no friends, and most of his appointees wouldn't touch him for fear of leprosy :).

I fear you are wrong my friend. If things keep going the way they are, re-election of the O-man will be mandatory. They have basically put ACORN in charge of Census.

This guy is following the old Stalin adage: "the voters do not matter, it is the people who count the votes that matter".

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I fear you are wrong my friend. If things keep going the way they are, re-election of the O-man will be mandatory. They have basically put ACORN in charge of Census.

This guy is following the old Stalin adage: "the voters do not matter, it is the people who count the votes that matter".
    :+1:His re-election campaign has all ready begun.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana

you beat me to it culpeppermm. it would seem to me that if b.h.o. does not get presidential term limits overturned or his own dictatorship he will at least have acorn to assist (read: control) the next elections.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom