• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    How can the cops just stand there and let them block traffic? I’m not being an ass I really don’t understand. Is that an interstate and are those covered under federal laws, Blocking interstate commerce or something like that. Bring one of the fire trucks from the airport out and let loose with the giant water cannons!
    I am going to guess it is because no lives are at risk. If you are a supervisor, why risk one of your officers getting sent to prison if one of the protesters resists violently?

’m sure a chainsaw can cut through the pipe.
    They chained themselves together in such a manner that cutting will injure them. We have guys in my unit that have received special training to cut these barriers apart without injury. You cannot just start cutting. It takes a LONG time to cut them out.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They chained themselves together in such a manner that cutting will injure them. We have guys in my unit that have received special training to cut these barriers apart without injury. You cannot just start cutting. It takes a LONG time to cut them out.
    Meh. "Quick, Cheap or Good. Pick 2." I'd pick quick and cheap in this situation. Don't care if it's "good" for the terrorist supporters.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They chained themselves together in such a manner that cutting will injure them.
    iu

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This is one of the reasons I do not leave home unless I have to. I am passed the point in my life where I'll accept that someone else's opinion on something in another part of the world should interfere with my life. I do not wish to spend the rest of my life in prison and something like this would likely put me there.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It only takes a long time if you're trying to be careful, stupid should hurt.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    How can the cops just stand there and let them block traffic? I’m not being an ass I really don’t understand. Is that an interstate and are those covered under federal laws, Blocking interstate commerce or something like that. Bring one of the fire trucks from the airport out and let loose with the giant water cannons!
    I was told years ago the city supposedly own the damn airport and had full control of it.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I seen what they were doing on the GGB and told the gf that I'd just throw the bastards over the side after cutting them loose with the jaws of life cutter attachment that every rescue station has.

Top Bottom