• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M880

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2023
    Indiana
    What ever became of being able to purchase he the AA12 Shotgun? Gun shops just look at me like they have never heard or seen one‍ some state they'll get with their sales reps and never hear another word about them.

Last edited:

M880

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2023
    Indiana
    Here's a good video on what's going on. I remembered watching it a while back.

Wow talk about complete over reach, and what a mess. I'm sure government will keep that wrapped up for the next 10-20 years. Shall Not be Infringed sure seems communistically Infringed upon.

Last edited:

kalashnikovfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    Henry County
    Wow talk about complete over reach, and what a mess. I'm sure government will keep that wrapped up for the next 10-20 years. Shall Not be Infringed sure seems communistically Infringed upon.
    Yeah the thing that got me was the fact that the ATF destroyed every last one going so far as to track down and destroy the ones Hollywood used for movies.

M880

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2023
    Indiana
    With everything our government has done and is willing to do to enslave the world, that alphabet agency shouldn't even exist according to the 2nd Ammendment.

Reactions: Leo

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Yeah the thing that got me was the fact that the ATF destroyed every last one going so far as to track down and destroy the ones Hollywood used for movies.

I think I'd need absolute verifiable proof of that statement, or it's just hearsay - I mean, look who we're talking about here

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It was an impressive gun, I remember being at Ft Benning around 2006 as an EIB grader and there was a range behind us where they were demo'ing a lot of different guns, dual mounted SAW's etc., and they had an AA12 there with both standard mags and drums so I watched them shoot that one for awhile.

kalashnikovfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    Henry County
    I think I'd need absolute verifiable proof of that statement, or it's just hearsay - I mean, look who we're talking about here
    I'm just going off what the owner in the video said? :dunno: He claims that the atf destroyed them all and destroys any of his semi auto versions submitted after they test them.

Last edited:

M880

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2023
    Indiana
    I understand the concern of the statements made in that video. But I don't really see any reason for Invictus Arms to lie about it. They still build weapons, if what he was saying had no truth to it at all I'd invision that agency coming after him for false statements and literally keeping him buried in red tape til he had no choice but close his doors imo.

M880

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2023
    Indiana
    He did say they were able to keep the original they built but that it was required to be inspected at least twice a year.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom