• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    This is all i could find:

Guantanamo Bay detainees captured on the battlefield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It shows qty. 2 people

i guess we want to help China also...
    As of 2008 roughly 55 detainees were cleared for release but werent because they couldnt be repatrioted in China, being they were training to fight for independence from the Chinese gov't, China wants to take action against them so we keep (kept?) them locked up. They are ethnic Uyghurs. I remember at one time (if not still) these Uyghurs made up the majority of the people in Guantanimo bay (source: Wikipedia)

Some others are in Guantanimo for training to join other rebellions such as the Chechens

I guess then by "innocent", people mean they are terrorists who were planning to attack someone besides the U.S.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    So exchanging one wrong for another makes it right? You are saying that innocent people being detained at GITMO is acceptable because the group of terrorists blew up the WTC just happen to share the same religion as them?

How about we lock up your mother, torture her and force feed her with a tube because some lady in Arizona robbed a grocery store? You are making the most ridiculous argument this week.

I think it all depends on how you define wrong

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I guess then by "innocent", people mean they are terrorists who were planning to attack someone besides the U.S.

Thinking more on this ... maybe you should go back and reread what i wrote. Many are/were found Innocent, meaning they HAVE BEEN FOUND NOT GUILTY, and remain(ed) locked up

have you been there? have you seen official evidence?

I would love to see your evidence that i am wrong.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I know that many are being held without a trial or even being charged with a crime.

Hard to present evidence or make a case without charges or a trial.

If only they had been uniformed combatants, then they would have Geneva Convention protection.

When you choose to fight like a terrorist, then you have to suffer the consequences of abandoning the rules the rest of civilization lives by.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    If only they had been uniformed combatants, then they would have Geneva Convention protection.

When you choose to fight like a terrorist, then you have to suffer the consequences of abandoning the rules the rest of civilization lives by.

So what happens when one is found innocent of said crimes?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Your link doesn't work. Got anything else?

Dont see why the link not working would matter, you asked for one such example and i gave you one. If you care to debunk it so badly, do some research, i have a few other names i could throw at ya.

once again.... What should be done when these inmates have been found innocent?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Dont see why the link not working would matter, you asked for one such example and i gave you one. If you care to debunk it so badly, do some research, i have a few other names i could throw at ya.

once again.... What should be done when these inmates have been found innocent?

You're the one making the claim. I'm not doing your research for you. The burden of proof is on you and I'm going to need something more than a broken link. You got anything or are we done here?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Heres the link.... https://www.google.com/search?q=Al+...i&aqs=chrome.0.69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Now why avoid the question?

This guy was found innocent... and yet while in detainment was beaten and even was thrown to the ground and had his back stomped which resulted in him being paralyzed.

Maybe you don't want to do the research because you are afraid of what you may find?

So, you've got nothing but a google search. I'll keep that in mind next time you ask me for something. I'll just point you to google.

Again, I'm not doing your research for you. Find some credible link to a credible news article and I'll read it. Until then you have nothing.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    So, you've got nothing but a google search. I'll keep that in mind next time you ask me for something. I'll just point you to google.

Again, I'm not doing your research for you. Find some credible link to a credible news article and I'll read it. Until then you have nothing.

Google translation: "I don't know what the hell I am talking about... Please stop pointing out the obvious"

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Heres the link.... https://www.google.com/search?q=Al+...i&aqs=chrome.0.69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Now why avoid the question?

This guy was found innocent... and yet while in detainment was beaten and even was thrown to the ground and had his back stomped which resulted in him being paralyzed.

Maybe you don't want to do the research because you are afraid of what you may find?

Since Rambone was kind enough to do your work for you, I'll address your question.

1. There is zero proof he was beaten. That's his assertion. Either you know that, which makes your presentation dishonest, or you don't know that, which means you don't know what you're talking about. He was examined by doctors who determined his paralysis was progressive due to a car wreck before he was detained.

2. When he was found to be a non combatant, he refused repatriation to Egypt because he was labeled a dissenter. Pretty ironic that he CHOSE to stay at GITMO rather than return to Egypt.

As I suspected, your hysterical rantings completely fall apart when the facts are known.

Top Bottom