• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    They do occur. They occur more often than negative experiences. I have had all positive experiences, so have most INGO members. That is all.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I've never had a bad transaction with an active, participating* INGO member.

*50 post wonders who live in the classifieds not included.

FIFY

Classified whores that use this place as a free armslist and dont actually contribute to the community can DIAF.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    We are always seeing posts about negative things happening in the classifieds and transactions gone wrong.

Not sure what threads you are reading, but the vast majority of INGO transactions are positive. Mine have been 100% good.

The 50 post rule and feedback system do a very good (but not perfect) job filtering out the bad dealers.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    I have always had great transactions. Great community. I will however second the fact that it is a good idea to become a site supporter. It isn't much and it keeps this place going.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I love the classifieds.
    97% great folks to deal with. 3% people being people, I guess?
    The same as in life otherwise, if you deal with enough folks you'll eventually run into some flakes and no shows...

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    Not sure what threads you are reading, but the vast majority of INGO transactions are positive. Mine have been 100% good.

The 50 post rule and feedback system do a very good (but not perfect) job filtering out the bad dealers.

Well, I can recall seeing a few here and there over the past few years. They are usually people complaining about high prices or a deal gone wrong. That's why this thread seems so boring, to me at least lol. It's a lot more interesting for some people to read about the bad instances. I realize the majority of transactions are positive on INGO. I was just in a good mood, so I thought I might try to get others in a good mood by focusing on the positives instead of the negatives, in general.

Top Bottom