A lot of flakes in the classified section. People back out like crazy!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Damned if you do and damned if you dont. Have only 51 posts and get slammed for posting a classy, pay the ransom and post a classy with less than 50 and get slammed.
    I dont give a rats rectum how many posts a seller has, Im looking for a smooth transaction, not a new best friend. Its business.
    Which is precisely why most on here want to get to know someone, albeit online, before making deals with them.
    That can go double when you're talking about firearms.
    The 50 post rule was created to give members a chance to get a feel for the new members prior to putting any funds, or themselves, up for possible risk.

I have all the friends I want right now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Damned if you do and damned if you dont. Have only 51 posts and get slammed for posting a classy, pay the ransom and post a classy with less than 50 and get slammed.
    I dont give a rats rectum how many posts a seller has, Im looking for a smooth transaction, not a new best friend. Its business.
    Well it might be you have a glow about you my "FRIEND"
    I remember your posts and most had an edge to them. Which is OK as long as its inside the lines.

The membership here in long standing has endured a lot. Much was before your time and in all of this we have become very protective of our little niche on the interwebs. So what you may have experienced may be akin to that.
    No knock and glad you stuck around but really man.....it aint that bad. Really....:)

Floki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 17, 2021
    Indiana
    Well it might be you have a glow about you my "FRIEND"
    I remember your posts and most had an edge to them. Which is OK as long as its inside the lines.

The membership here in long standing has endured a lot. Much was before your time and in all of this we have become very protective of our little niche on the interwebs. So what you may have experienced may be akin to that.
    No knock and glad you stuck around but really man.....it aint that bad. Really....:)
    I got my meds balanced out, so edge should be smoothed lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom