• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    If your looking for a good barber that supports the second amendment and encourages open/concealed carry. Then you need to give Mike's Barber Shop on the southeast side of Indianapolis a try.

Mike´s Barbershop | Indianapolis

I stopped in today for the first time and to my surprise one of the barbers was open carrying while cutting hair. The shop has a nice family atmosphere and they said that they find comfort in being surrounded by law abiding citizens practicing there right to bear arms.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I appraised a barber shop in Henderson, KY a while back. Converted house with lots of old timey wood trim inside, a working fireplace and many animal mounts. This was the sign by the entry:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Clippers barbershop on Rockville Road, just west of 465 on west side of Indy. Chris the Barber (CTB) usually has a couple of firearms on him.

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Fleener's in Martinsville. Cool old school barbershop and some of the best people you could hope to meet. Also give a good cut for a decent price. The owner saw my EDC one day while I was sitting in his daughter's chair getting a cut and we ended up talking guns and shooting for almost an hour.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I open carried in John's Barber shop in South Bend quite a few times. On Michigan Street, a couple blocks north of Ewing.

John's a nice guy.

Top Bottom