• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Only if they are left in a trailer, right?

No, I defy you to show me where I ever called for criminal charges, prosecution, revocation of ffl, boycott, or closing of profire.

I did, however, call for them to stop storing machine guns this way. I do doubt the BAT boys will let them keep their SOT3, but I am not, and nor have I ever advocated for that happening.

Any other positions you want to ascribe to me?

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Not saying it was adequate (clearly it was not), just posting it in response to the accusatory tone in the "how do you know what security measures were in place?" question. Andrew has stated publicly how the trailer was secured. Also worth noting that the thieves did not go through the side of the trailer. It was intact and re-locked when found*.

*Information gathered from news reports and photos, not first hand knowledge.

Ya, I wondered about that one. Maybe I imagined this, but I could swear I saw a news clip on TV of someone walking up to the rear of the trailer, using a key to open the lock, then swinging the doors open. My question is ******, did the thieves pick the lock to get in the trailer then re lock it with the original lock? For some reason, I don't see the people in the pictures as "lock picking" types, they appear to be more along the lines of bolt cutters, hacksaw, sawzall or grinder types.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ya, I wondered about that one. Maybe I imagined this, but I could swear I saw a news clip on TV of someone walking up to the rear of the trailer, using a key to open the lock, then swinging the doors open. My question is ******, did the thieves pick the lock to get in the trailer then re lock it with the original lock? For some reason, I don't see the people in the pictures as "lock picking" types, they appear to be more along the lines of bolt cutters, hacksaw, sawzall or grinder types.

I can lockpick most of the padlocks on my property and all of my home deadbolts sometimes faster than using my keys.
    It's very sad how incredibly easy it really is. :(

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    No, I defy you to show me where I ever called for criminal charges, prosecution, revocation of ffl, boycott, or closing of profire.

I did, however, call for them to stop storing machine guns this way. I do doubt the BAT boys will let them keep their SOT3, but I am not, and nor have I ever advocated for that happening.

Any other positions you want to ascribe to me?

So you will be happy when they agree to store things the way that YOU deem fit? I demand YOUR guns be kept behind a bare minim of 6 feet thick concrete walls w/ a sealed dual door vault.

See how silly it is when you beat the dead bush based off YOUR standards and not whats actually required by law.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    So you will be happy when they agree to store things the way that YOU deem fit? I demand YOUR guns be kept behind a bare minim of 6 feet thick concrete walls w/ a sealed dual door vault.

See how silly it is when you beat the dead bush based off YOUR standards and not whats actually required by law.

Demand what you want, I don't give a crap. I'm not the one on the national news for this.

Don't expect me to be onboard with a SOT3 behaving in this matter. I doubt they are going to have that status much longer either, so maybe you are right it is a dead bush!

If you really think that the "law" is a standard to responsibly live your life, I am sad for you.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Demand what you want, I don't give a crap.

Don't expect me to be onboard with a SOT3 behaving in this matter. I doubt they are going to have that status much longer either, so maybe you are right it is a dead bush!

If you really think that the "law" is a standard to responsibly live your life, I am sad for you.

You need to look up the word hyprocrite.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I can lockpick most of the padlocks on my property and all of my home deadbolts sometimes faster than using my keys.
    It's very sad how incredibly easy it really is. :(
    I bet you can't lock pick a good safe or even cut through it very fast without setting off all kinds of alarms. I know just a little about that subject (locks)

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009

Interesting, Helm is the only one charged with the guns and he is being held on 3 level 5's and one Level 6 felony. Some of those will probably jeopardy out or be mandatorily concurrent which leaves him looking at a pretty insignificant amount of time; off the top of my head probably not more that 3-6 actual years tops.

Hopefully the feds lower the boom.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    There is this funny thing called a "quote" button that lets you magically copy my posts into another.

Please go use it and quote where I called for prosecution, boycott, closing, revocation.

If you cant, STFU.

Don't get your panties in a bind. You seem to be a little upset. You clearly blame Profire for what happend. Maybe you should show me where I stated you were for prosecution, etc. You took what I said in a literal manner.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Yeah or someone tossing a brick through a window and taking things out of the building, like a safe full of NFA items.
    This is where you and others with this logic completely lose me. How with any common sense at all can you compare a tow behind trailer to a shop that "should" have an alarm also with a safe? In what world do you logically compare a trailer to a safe? This idea is as ridiculous as the actual idea of leaving them in an unprotected trailer.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

I wish we could have an informational thread for those of us wanting to follow a very serious issue and a separate thread for the ones who want to spend all their time *****ing on the internet.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Interesting, Helm is the only one charged with the guns and he is being held on 3 level 5's and one Level 6 felony. Some of those will probably jeopardy out or be mandatorily concurrent which leaves him looking at a pretty insignificant amount of time; off the top of my head probably not more that 3-6 actual years tops.

Hopefully the feds lower the boom.

Preliminary charges. It's only going to get uglier.

Top Bottom