• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Someone wanna tell this man that we don’t live in a democracy…

View attachment 284064
    We are not a democracy so public opinion should have no basis in legal rulings, but if it did, President Potato would still be wrong.

A majority of Americans oppose affirmative action polices.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Justice Clarance Thomas is a national treasure!

In its earliest forms post desegregation there may have been some value to affirmative action. By the 80s and 90s however it had run its course. This nation must be, and should always be, striving for a color blind society which offers equality of opportunity for all. Note I said offers equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.

When I was young Martin Luther King's ideal of a color blind society was considered to be the goal. To move this nation to one which only saw a person's capability and behavior, not how much melanin colors their skin or their stature or accent. This is the way I was raised and I thought our nation was rapidly moving to a place where the vast majority of our children would be raised in the same way.

It infuriates me that somewhere between I earned the vote in the early 80s and today we somehow lost our way and regressed to something that looks an awful lot like what my parents described as an abomination.

We are Americans, and we can do better than the current race baiting divisive scum in our media and political arena. We can reject those who want to divide us, and those who demand we accept their delusions and their perversions.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Much like the abortion decision last year, the left will use this as a stick to beat republican candidates running in 2024. They gained ground by framing them as anti woman last year, next year they will be framed as ultra maga racists.

The education/industrial complex will thumb it's nose at the SCOTUS, actually doing nothing.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    And now anti-LGBTQ with the 303 Media not having to create same sex websites.

The wailing and gnashing of teeth has begun on this one. It seems those "tolerant" mentally ill folks are upset they cannot compel others to act as they want them to.

**** em

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Harvard will just conduct all admissions via Zoom video interview, no exceptions, problem solved. The Asian kids will have to hire black kids to do their interviews for them.

As usual, nothing will happen unless and until these Asian kids' parents start lawyering up and suing the colleges, and winning. And that will be hard, because the institutions will just use "overcoming adversity" or some other BS criterion as a proxy variable in place of race.

They will end-run this faster than you can say furious.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If they need mental health resources to deal with a verdict in a case that they weren't involved in, how in the world would they be able to handle a verdict that doesn't go their way in a case of their own? How is this real. This is literally clown world.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    If they need mental health resources to deal with a verdict in a case that they weren't involved in, how in the world would they be able to handle a verdict that doesn't go their way in a case of their own? How is this real. This is literally clown world.
    49TZGeC.gif

Top Bottom