• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Workforce safety? WTF? Why don't they do a follow up studying the 'workforce safety' issues for murderers, robbers, rapists, burglars, and car thieves?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This is a two year study. It's $2000-$5000 a month to take care of an HIV positive person.

That's $2000-$5000/month that shouldn't be the responsibility of the taxpayer. Someone has twisted the meaning of "right to life" to mean that they have the right to not die before they believe they should. This is what has brougt about the ridiculous notion of free healthcare.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's $2000-$5000/month that shouldn't be the responsibility of the taxpayer. Someone has twisted the meaning of "right to life" to mean that they have the right to not die before they believe they should. This is what has brougt about the ridiculous notion of free healthcare.

Oh, I agree, but that's the boat we find ourselves floating in. If the govt is seeking ways to prevent infection so in the long run we won't be having to dole out that $2-5k/month, the thats a good step to lowering the numbers enough so that we can possibly stop giving handouts, and making it a personal responsibility issue.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Oh, I agree, but that's the boat we find ourselves floating in. If the govt is seeking ways to prevent infection so in the long run we won't be having to dole out that $2-5k/month, the thats a good step to lowering the numbers enough so that we can possibly stop giving handouts, and making it a personal responsibility issue.

The government is NEVER going to stop giving handouts. There will always be a group or minority somewhere that gets its place at the federal teat.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Exactly. Unfortunately, I got the 'spread the rep' scold. :+1: anyway!

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I'm confused because I keep hearing that I should stop opposing things on moral grounds because letting people do what they want with their own lives doesn't cost me anything. :dunno:

Top Bottom