• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • casper975

Marksman
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I wish the .22LR shortage would be over with my Ruger Charger is starving I don't mine paying more then retail but im not paying double or triple retail for anmo

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    That ridiculous macro is a heck of a lot more annoying than some guy who just wants to shoot his .22. Way to go.

edit: Wow, you redacted? Thanks!

Last edited:

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    I'm in the same boat... Would love to be able to shoot my new ar in 22, but I'm not willing to feed into the whole cycle of crap. I'm just hoping that people eventually either run our of money or lose interest in buying out ammo stocks...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I read posts from guys with 200K+ rounds and how I'm a moron of not loading up in 1987 when prices were good. All I want is a few hundred rounds for a day at the range. Is that too much to ask for? Natchez is completely out, Midway USA only has some specialty rounds.

Someones buying it all up and it definitely ain't being bought for plinking at the range in the next month or two.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I read posts from guys with 200K+ rounds and how I'm a moron of not loading up in 1987 when prices were good. All I want is a few hundred rounds for a day at the range. Is that too much to ask for? Natchez is completely out, Midway USA only has some specialty rounds.

Someones buying it all up and it definitely ain't being bought for plinking at the range in the next month or two.

I know what you're saying about just wanting to have enough ammo for a range trip and how frustrating it is not to be able to find it. I went through the same thing during the '08 panic buying and once all that dust settled I bought a brick every now and then so it wouldn't happen to me again. I'm in Fort Wayne, and I'm going to send you a PM for a brick of 22lr that you'll find too good to be true so that you understand that not everybody who stocked up is a heartless hoarder, but rather guys who are just like you and didn't want to run out of ammo ever again.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Hope it comes back by labor day. I should have my .22 suppressor by then but... no ammo to shoot. I would have stocked up back in '87 but I wasn't born yet.

warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I remember last year taking my boys to the range and trying to go thru a box of 550 because it was only $23. That was a great day of shooting. But now we don't take more the 200 rounds and I try to save those.

This sucks but it will even out just need a little more time.

sofrosune

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I was at Rural King a couple weeks ago and they actually had Remington Bucket O'Bullets in stock for $69.99. They were gone soon after, but it was encouraging to even see them on the shelves.

Jerry45Acp

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    in the country
    I was at Rural King a couple weeks ago and they actually had Remington Bucket O'Bullets in stock for $69.99. They were gone soon after, but it was encouraging to even see them on the shelves.

If that is the Remington Bucket holding 1300 rounds-----that comes out to: $2.69 per 50. What a deal in todays market!:rockwoot:

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I walked into Dunham's last week and found 58 boxes of Remington Thunderbolt ammo on the shelf for $2.19 a box. Four box limit.

Top Bottom