• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    The track prep has been pretty impressive this year! Should be a good feature.
    I'm not so sure. Seems like there's a rut at the start/finish line and the middle of turn 2. I am not a racer, so I could be imagining things.

So, yes, I'm following. Did you see the Kyle Larson roll cage cam video from Thursday?

Eagle21

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 23, 2017
    Hamilton Co. / Marion Co.
    I'm not so sure. Seems like there's a rut at the start/finish line and the middle of turn 2. I am not a racer, so I could be imagining things.

So, yes, I'm following. Did you see the Kyle Larson roll cage cam video from Thursday?
    I did. I don’t know that I’ve seen him as rusty as he was. Didn’t take him long to get goin (albeit not far) but seemed off.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    @tbhausen and I have been watching on FloRacing all week. I used to go in person every year until we had kids. Larson isn’t rusty, he’s as good as he ever was. With 360 drivers showing up this race is as much of a lottery as anything. The cream does rise to the top, but you still have to be lucky. Lots of drivers who kick ass all year long in the outdoor season end up on the trailer early for various reasons and it has nothing to do with lack of talent or rust.

Eagle21

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 23, 2017
    Hamilton Co. / Marion Co.
    Had it not gone rubber down it would have been really interesting to see what Daison Pursley could have done. Talk about the cream rising to the top. Made the charge from the D main and overcame a lot of obstacles just to get back in the seat, cool story for sure better written here ..Here.
    He will be one to watch this summer. @tbhausen do you know if he has a midget ride this summer, going with Keith Kunz again? Saw he had a sprint car and silver crown ride which is cool.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Incident happened at 5:15, at 5:50 one of the marshals was spraying fire extinguisher at the bottom of the car while the driver trying to extract himself. Organizer said he punched an official, then kicked him out. Then later allowed to come back later.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    @tbhausen and I have been watching on FloRacing all week. I used to go in person every year until we had kids. Larson isn’t rusty, he’s as good as he ever was. With 360 drivers showing up this race is as much of a lottery as anything. The cream does rise to the top, but you still have to be lucky. Lots of drivers who kick ass all year long in the outdoor season end up on the trailer early for various reasons and it has nothing to do with lack of talent or rust.
    In the video I watched it seemed like Larson was getting held up a lot. Forcing him to try a different line than what he really wanted to run. That was my novice perception.

Ahap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 27, 2022
    Evansville
    I watched +-90% of the entire week.
    After T Mez crossed over McIntosh off number 2 on the final lap of that B, I was yelling "slide yourself in 3-4" to block that bomb that was coming from Cannon Ball. He didn't hear me. When Earl Hoon told him that they were both already in the show, Cannon looked like somebody just stepped on his grave. That one will get repaid, no doubt. Engler (not far up the highway from me) should have had 2 of his 3 power plants in the A Main if it weren't for that donkey slider. Also, TMez said he threw the ratchet he uses to tighten his belts with, having a loose ratchet in the cockpit does not sound like a good idea.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    A guy that works for me has gone as a participant every year since I think, 2012. Due to the drama that sometimes accompany dirt track racing he stopped going a couple of years ago but keeps up on it. Judging from what he has been telling me the last few days he made the right decision.

Top Bottom