• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Did shannon ******'s demanding ******* show up?
    No. She made a statement that she isnt against people owning guns so it wasnt worth protesting the NRA.
    :lol2:

Yeah right. If that is correct, she wants you to own what she says you can own, and then leave them in the box at home, or maybe put them in the trunk to go "play" at the range.

What you saw were other unaffiliated losers who dont understand freedom and responsibility.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    No. She made a statement that she isnt against people owning guns so it wasnt worth protesting the NRA.
    :lol2:

Yeah right. If that is correct, she wants you to own what she says you can own, and then leave them in the box at home, or maybe put them in the trunk to go "play" at the range.

What you saw were other unaffiliated losers who dont understand freedom and responsibility.
    The hell with 'em

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just a little reminder...

If any of you fine foks attending the conference run into any NRA folks, or even famous influencers, probably can't overdue the questions on WTF the NRA is doing on the ATF brace issue. :nono:

Umm...

...did we get any updates or details of where we are on this?

Seems like that would have been a regular conversation among all convention participants?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I look forward to Wayne Lapierre retiring or being removed so I can upgrade my membership to benefactor life. They won't see another dime from me until then.

I didn't pay for parking nor did the other INGO member that rolled with me. I never pay to park downtown fortunately. But I also try to go downtown as little as possible.

I had no desire to see any of the speakers this year. Ive heard them all before and yep Trump already has my vote again and pence can suck a fat one with Wayne Lapierre.

I didn't take 1 sticker, patch, or any other swag, except a free signed personalized book from an author at the aimpoint booth that I and my pal were in the same training class with. The netflix movie was pretty good, so now I'll read the book.

I had fun hanging out with my buddy most of all. we hadn't got to do that for a while. I didn't see anything that really excited me besides getting a picture sitting in the john Wick 2 car and holding the glock.
    Also, meeting Hickok45 was cool.
    Wish I would have seen mrgunsngear. I have a lot of respect for him and his channel. Great content.
    Also sad I didn't see Mr Nior. Also, like his stuff.

Sounds like everyone had a great time overall. Im going to try and fly to TX next year for the show.

Oh, one gun did impress me. My buddy pointed out a CZ pistol that I hadn't seen or heard of, and I think I'll buy one to have some fun with. So that was the one gun of the show that excited me.
    I enjoyed looking at some new surefire models. They've always found ways to improve tactical lighting. I don't run anything but surefire on my self-defense guns. They are always great, and I appreciated the 40% off coupon again this year from their staff.
    The VP had given me one last indy show. Very awesome gesture to their customers.

I didn't see any of the loonys protesting. I would have just laughed and ignored them anyways. I appreciated the large presence IMPD had downtown to keep everyone safe.

Top Bottom