• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    With INGO represented so well at NRAAM who won a new firearm? I hoped that all the drawings are legit and not just a trick to get my contact information.

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    my wife commented how polite the crowd was holding doors not pushing people saying excuse me even when there was tons of people crammed into a small spot. (DD giveaway booth)
    "An armed society is a polite society." ― Robert A. Heinlein

It was fun as always. Over 77,000 in attendance. My buddy and I talk with lots of vendors and get a few knives. Our wives went to see Trump (for the 5th time) and the other speakers. Dinner at St Elmos on Friday for 9 of us. We already have hotels for Dallas next year. Always a fun little vacation for us. This year it was pretty close, so that's a bonus.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    It was very nice to meet you on Friday. I miss having "free" parking downtown. Funny enough, CameraMonkey mentioned where you worked later. I know that building well. I moved that agency into that building back in 1996. In fact I was stationed out there for the first month that building was up and running. I also had the pleasure of cleaning out the old building on the west side. This was back before there was a consolidated IT agency.
    Small world!

I didn't start out here until '06 or so.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I doubt anyone chiming in on Redit will get out of their Mom's basement this weekend...

With that said, as @Cameramonkey said keep your head on a swivel.

Every fight you avoid is a fight you win. Identify the threat, avoid the threat. Strength in numbers, the more the better.

Non-lethal option(s) absolutely recommended here in the Circle City. Not just this weekend...

Last May SherylinAvon and I were in Houston for the NRAAM not long after Uvalde. The Police presence was... very present. We had NO CONCERNS around the convention center. Not sure what we'll have here. @BehindBlueI's @Frank_N_Stein @Denny347 @MadMan66 anything you can add would be appreciated.

Sunset tonight is 2020 (or 8:20pm if you prefer.) Back in where your staying by 2030 seems like a good plan to me.

They offered overtime for officers, but it was snagged up quick and full by the time I was able to put in for it. Not sure how many spots they actually had, but definitely didn't have a lack of interest to work the convention. I'd expect an increased presence of Indy's finest.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Lol you said you weren’t interested in any bags I was asking if that included the free range/pistol bag. And also bringing up the awesome violin case and guitar case display at that booth.

That guitar case was awesome, but no, wasn't interested in the free range/pistol bag as I have several already.

Top Bottom