• Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Make a wrong turn at Albuquerque?

tenor.gif
    First anniversary of MIL's passing. A "must be there" in Pinoy culture.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    I saw a total of two holding signs down at Hudnut Common Commons.
    I saw one guy in a white coat carrying a sign that said the blood of children was on me or something like that.
    Could have used more crayons the next time, really hard to read.
    He was making laps around the building.

D K

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    There might be parking open in the Lucas lot, but get in early, wherever you go.

Larger point - the registration booth is closest to the Capitol & Georgia entrance, so if you didn‘t preregister and get a lanyard in the mail, you’ll want to enter there for the shortest walk.

We checked out nearly every booth, talked to folks at quite a few, and it took 6 hours. The crowd died down significantly after the 4pm drawings at various booths.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    The kids and I were there from open to close today. Had a great time! We got an unbelievable amount of stickers, quite of few nice patches, daughter get 2 nice Vortex shirts for free, son got a nice Daniel Defense hat, and a bunch of other little odds and ends. Kids had a blast at laser simulator shooting hogs and prarie dogs. Bought a new Nexbelt, that was really my only purchase.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    No S&W presence at the show other than the "S&W Collector's Association". What's up with that?

On another note, the Wilson Combat booth was completely slammed. Couldn't even get close.
    Friend and I noticed that S&W was not there. We were also wondering about that?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How do I get a life member ribbon? I have my Patron life member ribbon from last show but I can't find it anywhere. I'd like to Have a new one. I had my credentials mailed. No ribbon
    At the front where they do registration, they are the keepers of the ribbons.

Maybe I’ll get a SAR bag today. All I saw was empty racks yesterday… and everybody else carrying around those cool bags.

Top Bottom