• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    so after Dr. Lott’s seminar I got an autographed copy of More Guns Less Crime. While I am up there, I mentioned that I had met him at the state house last year. He looked at me for a second, and then said that was for constitutional carry. Then he said, that judiciary committee chair… She was…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    so after Dr. Lott’s seminar I got an autographed copy of More Guns Less Crime. While I am up there, I mentioned that I had met him at the state house last year. He looked at me for a second, and then said that was for constitutional carry. Then he said, that judiciary committee chair… She was…
    1681511435449.png

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So earlier this morning, when people were lining up for the leadership forum, that included DJT… we went up to that end to get our credentials for the annual meeting tomorrow morning. One of the knife, check-in guys spotted my every day carry folding knife in my front pocket… Until he walked up to me, he didn’t realize I was open carrying a handgun. Then he realized we weren’t going to Hall A.

Saw Jack Wilson at the Sig booth today. That is one stoic man.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Jeeze I was already concerned with parking after reading this I am not overly excited about trying to find a spot……. I hate the city. (All cities) :oldwise:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Packed and ready to go. Heading out about 6:45 so I can hit Costco at 7am for fuel.

Orange shirt tomorrow
    Yellow on Sunday

If ya spot me come and say hi.

View attachment 269775
    I will try to spot you DK. We are going to the meeting-meeting at 10 then to two seminars in the afternoon. That’s a good way to plan it when your feet are hurting from the day before.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Went to the NRA store today, got the souvenirs we wanted AND got to shake hands with Hickock 45 again. He's a genuine, friendly guy. Going back every day. Yes, I have no life.
    Guess he made up with them? Awhile back he stopped talking about them on his channel. Never met him but seems like a great guy. One of my first subscriptions on YouTube.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Hate to beat a dead horse, where are good places to park tomorrow & possibly Sunday?

I am not familiar with downtown anymore. By the time I got there today most of the garages said full or were $30+. Was just about to give up & go home but then found a meter & walked about 1/2 mile. I was only able to be there today for a few hours.

I apparently was too late today to get all the cool swag, no bags when I came in. I did get a Hornady hat though.

I plan on all day tomorrow.
    We parked at the zoo for $10. Wish I had paid $20 by the time it was over. After six hours there, the last thing I needed was a half mile walk into the sun.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dont finish that sentence. I dont wanna have to give you a timeout! :lmfao:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We so wanted to go but i find myself in the middle of Manila, Philippines right at the moment.
    Make a wrong turn at Albuquerque?

tenor.gif

Top Bottom