• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How does it look getting in and registering? I never got my passes so I guess I need to register again? Does it take long?
    Right when they open they’ll be a pretty good crowd, but it moves quick.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Got a freebie Sar Firearms bag right on the way in. Franklin Armament T-shirt for just getting on their mailing list. Free Hornady trucker style hat.... yes FREE. A couple free patches that weren't free for everyone for talking with the reps. Stag Arms Stormtrooper was the best one of those. Didn't stay long because I just didn't need to coonfinger everything like the first time they were here.

I bought one thing.... the Gun-Nutz B.L.T. (bullet loading tray). $25. It'll be a handy rage accessory. The other impressive item, but I didn't buy one (yet) is the 1shot systems pistol brace. Does not attach, so no SBR. They don't have it for order on the website yet, but soon. 1-Shot GSp is what's shown on the homepage. https://usa1shot.com/

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    My swag bag
    GmAu0Dr.jpg

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Hate to beat a dead horse, where are good places to park tomorrow & possibly Sunday?

I am not familiar with downtown anymore. By the time I got there today most of the garages said full or were $30+. Was just about to give up & go home but then found a meter & walked about 1/2 mile. I was only able to be there today for a few hours.

I apparently was too late today to get all the cool swag, no bags when I came in. I did get a Hornady hat though.

I plan on all day tomorrow.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    No S&W presence at the show other than the "S&W Collector's Association". What's up with that?

On another note, the Wilson Combat booth was completely slammed. Couldn't even get close.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Hate to beat a dead horse, where are good places to park tomorrow & possibly Sunday?

I am not familiar with downtown anymore. By the time I got there today most of the garages said full or were $30+. Was just about to give up & go home but then found a meter & walked about 1/2 mile. I was only able to be there today for a few hours.

I apparently was too late today to get all the cool swag, no bags when I came in. I did get a Hornady hat though.

I plan on all day tomorrow.
    Get there early enough, Lucas oil is $30 and a few blocks South. I felt that it was a secure lot.
    There is also a garage just East of the Convention Center, but there was a line to get in this morning. Tomorrow will be worse.
    Could also try Circle Center Garages just NE of the center.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    WTHR just did a piece on businesses that will and will not be allowing guns this weekend. The ones that will were all major, popular businesses, hotels and restaurants. The ones that wouldn't were little hippie type shops. One looked like it was run out of a house in some neighborhood like Broadripple or something. And the lady they interviewed said in her little whiny voice, "We're not anti-gun. We're anti-gun violence." :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    WTHR just did a piece on businesses that will and will not be allowing guns this weekend. The ones that will were all major, popular businesses, hotels and restaurants. The ones that wouldn't were little hippie type shops. One looked like it was run out of a house in some neighborhood like Broadripple or something. And the lady they interviewed said in her little whiny voice, "We're not anti-gun. We're anti-gun violence." :rolleyes:
    Right.
    Cause there has been SO MUCH crime associated with this.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Dammit dammit dammit!!!
    I was planning on getting up at 4:30 am, driving 2 and a half hours, getting there at 8 to find parking, spending all day walking around and drooling at all the gun related goodness of my first nra show…

And my piece of f*****g s**t jeep breaks down, i barely made it home from work (less than 5 miles, a normal 8 minute drive, that took a half hour) because my piece of f*****g s**t jeep kept going into limp mode!

Have fun Ingo…drool at the goodness for me!

Top Bottom