• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Carter's speech was disturbing from start to finish. Telling us that he believes that US criminal justice system is built backwards by "We are guilty of every crime until we prove our innocence." And asking the legislative branch to collude with the executive branch by considering the people who came before him (the gang and detective folks) to have the most weight.

Suppose the gov. vetoes it. Will there will another committee before the vote? Or more debating? Public comments?

My local D Rep. shared a (now deleted) post talking about how police violence is gun violence (including cases of obviously justified shoots) from the Mom Dem Action page. These people (The MDA and certainly some Ds) talk out of both sides of their mouths. No nuance. Just foaming at the mouth.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    The 'mom's' are hitting Holcomb and senators pretty hard on Twitter also from the Archdiocese of Indianapolis calling for calls to the Governor.
    I doubt all the action from the 'mom's' and everytown are all Indiana residents.
    Make more calls,E-mails,Tweets get family and friends to do same, numbers count
    RINO Holcomb's lack of leadership is allowing this to happen. He should have signed it day one. Shows very weak leadership. Sad.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    For all of those saying that vetoing HEA1396 would be the end of Holcomb‘s political aspirations I say not so fast. We may be right morally, legally and ethically here but we may be the small part of what kind of earful Holcomb is getting.

If he lets this go into law without his signature he’s a spineless jellyfish. If he vetoes it all we can hope is that the House and Senate jam it in his ass and override it. And we the little people don’t get to know what kind of backdoor deals are being made.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We got two more days, ladies and gentleman. Send the email tonight, tomorrow we light up the phone lines again. If it's not signed tomorrow? We light up the phone lines on Tuesday again.

Wednesday (actually Tuesday evening) we'll know where we're at.

MONTGOMERY – Governor Kay Ivey on March 10th signed House Bill 272, known as the constitutional carry bill, into law, defending law abiding Alabamians’ Second Amendment rights.

“Unlike states who are doing everything in their power to make it harder for law abiding citizens, Alabama is reaffirming our commitment to defending our Second Amendment rights,” said Governor Ivey. “I have always stood up for the rights of law abiding gunowners, and I am proud to do that again today.”

In April 2019 at the NRA Annual Meeting of Members you said, “Removing any and all barriers for lawful carry in our state is significant for the many Hoosier gun owners who want to protect themselves and others.”

In 2019 you sounded a lot like Governor Ivey did on March 10th.

Sign HEA 1296 into law.

Getting down to the wire INGO! 317-232-4567 option #2 for a human, option #1 to leave message. Why not both?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    As I sit and ponder what a RINO non-2A supporting fraud our Governor is it has given us some insight... If we hadn't made it to this point with HB1296 we would never really know what was in RINO Holcomb's heart that in-fact he doesn't really support the 2A.

No wonder he has wanted it killed all along with his 'R' stooges in the In GA with Liz Brown, etc. If they would have killed HB1296 he would not have to vote.

Lets assume RINO Holcomb wants to run for the US Senate... The HB1296 effort has exposed him for being a 2A fraud for all to see. I will not vote for this man going forward.

:ingo: :patriot:
    He showed his true colors long before this bill.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We got two more days, ladies and gentleman. Send the email tonight, tomorrow we light up the phone lines again. If it's not signed tomorrow? We light up the phone lines on Tuesday again.

Wednesday (actually Tuesday evening) we'll know where we're at.

MONTGOMERY – Governor Kay Ivey on March 10th signed House Bill 272, known as the constitutional carry bill, into law, defending law abiding Alabamians’ Second Amendment rights.

“Unlike states who are doing everything in their power to make it harder for law abiding citizens, Alabama is reaffirming our commitment to defending our Second Amendment rights,” said Governor Ivey. “I have always stood up for the rights of law abiding gunowners, and I am proud to do that again today.”

In April 2019 at the NRA Annual Meeting of Members you said, “Removing any and all barriers for lawful carry in our state is significant for the many Hoosier gun owners who want to protect themselves and others.”

In 2019 you sounded a lot like Governor Ivey did on March 10th.

Sign HEA 1296 into law.

It's great that you have so much enthusiasm. I don't see any of you swaying his decision at this point, if ever.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's great that you have so much enthusiasm. I don't see any of you swaying his decision at this point, if ever.
    You’re very probably right. At this point though, what harm does it do to try? Other than do something BLM style, it’s about the only arrow left in our quiver.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom