• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Random_71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    I am patient and level headed, I honestly dont want harm for anyone. However either way I doubt his driver or those in other positions are ones that voice opinions. Quite often the help is seen not heard, and those that differ in opinion dont tend to linger.

I'm in Busch's district, not Brown's, but yes I have.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    According to this, it`s veto-proof?

Well, of course it is, as long as a handful of senators don’t flip.

It’s my opinion that if flippers prevent overturning a veto, that would be the end of their political careers (at least as Republicans). Same for the Governor if he vetoes it and seeks Federal office.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

It’s my opinion that if flippers prevent overturning a veto, that would be the end of their political careers (at least as Republicans). Same for the Governor if he vetoes it and seeks Federal office.
    I am hopeful that the governor will see that a veto will be overridden and sign. I do wonder what is going on behind the scenes… Is he working the phones trying to figure out how likely an override will be? Is there going to be a appetite for it? Is he making political promises for those if they’ll support him?

Does the think this is a hill his political career will die on if he tries to hold it? Personally, I don’t think it will. If he does decide to run for another office, the fact he’ll have an R by his name will practically guarantee a win in Indiana (against a D). It’s possible to that is may make getting the nomination a steeper hill to climb. It might just depend on who he’s running against.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

As I sit and ponder what a RINO non-2A supporting fraud our Governor is it has given us some insight... If we hadn't made it to this point with HB1296 we would never really know what was in RINO Holcomb's heart that in-fact he doesn't really support the 2A.

No wonder he has wanted it killed all along with his 'R' stooges in the In GA with Liz Brown, etc. If they would have killed HB1296 he would not have to vote.

Lets assume RINO Holcomb wants to run for the US Senate... The HB1296 effort has exposed him for being a 2A fraud for all to see. I will not vote for this man going forward.

:ingo: :patriot:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Saturday bump! Phones are closed but the TELL Eric link is 24/7.

MONTGOMERY – Governor Kay Ivey on March 10th signed House Bill 272, known as the constitutional carry bill, into law, defending law abiding Alabamians’ Second Amendment rights.

“Unlike states who are doing everything in their power to make it harder for law abiding citizens, Alabama is reaffirming our commitment to defending our Second Amendment rights,” said Governor Ivey. “I have always stood up for the rights of law abiding gunowners, and I am proud to do that again today.”

In April 2019 at the NRA Annual Meeting of Members you said, “Removing any and all barriers for lawful carry in our state is significant for the many Hoosier gun owners who want to protect themselves and others.”

In 2019 you sounded a lot like Governor Ivey did last week.

Sign HEA 1296 into law.

We got two more days, ladies and gentleman. Send the email tonight, tomorrow we light up the phone lines again. If it's not signed tomorrow? We light up the phone lines on Tuesday again.

Wednesday (actually Tuesday evening) we'll know where we're at.

MONTGOMERY – Governor Kay Ivey on March 10th signed House Bill 272, known as the constitutional carry bill, into law, defending law abiding Alabamians’ Second Amendment rights.

“Unlike states who are doing everything in their power to make it harder for law abiding citizens, Alabama is reaffirming our commitment to defending our Second Amendment rights,” said Governor Ivey. “I have always stood up for the rights of law abiding gunowners, and I am proud to do that again today.”

In April 2019 at the NRA Annual Meeting of Members you said, “Removing any and all barriers for lawful carry in our state is significant for the many Hoosier gun owners who want to protect themselves and others.”

In 2019 you sounded a lot like Governor Ivey did on March 10th.

Sign HEA 1296 into law.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    As I sit and ponder what a RINO non-2A supporting fraud our Governor is it has given us some insight... If we hadn't made it to this point with HB1296 we would never really know what was in RINO Holcomb's heart that in-fact he doesn't really support the 2A.

No wonder he has wanted it killed all along with his 'R' stooges in the In GA with Liz Brown, etc. If they would have killed HB1296 he would not have to vote.

Lets assume RINO Holcomb wants to run for the US Senate... The HB1296 effort has exposed him for being a 2A fraud for all to see. I will not vote for this man going forward.

:ingo: :patriot:
    He could still sign it… though I would be very, very surprised.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    We got two more days, ladies and gentleman. Send the email tonight, tomorrow we light up the phone lines again. If it's not signed tomorrow? We light up the phone lines on Tuesday again.

Sign HEA 1296 into law.

Done this morning. FAX tonight so it's waiting on the RINO in the morning.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I'm looking forward to contributing to a non-RINO Holcomb billboard on his next election...

When the going gets tough, the tough lead...

When Indiana needed leadership, Governor Holcomb chose to NOT lead...

When one of the most important pieces of legislation reached his desk, what did Governor Holcomb do? HE DID NOTHING...

He didn't lead, he didn't make the tough call. HE DID NOTHING.

When you go to vote, do not vote for a Governor that DID NOTHING.

---Paid for by the Friends of Send the RINO Packing PAC.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :patriot:

Last edited:

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    According to this, it`s veto-proof?

TB said it. But it's a bit misleading to say that "it's veto proof" since every majority vote is technically able to override a veto. I think WTHR is specific to Indiana, so they ought to know better. Leave it to them to use it as an attack against the R party.

I am patient and level headed, I honestly dont want harm for anyone. However either way I doubt his driver or those in other positions are ones that voice opinions. Quite often the help is seen not heard, and those that differ in opinion dont tend to linger.

I'm in Busch's district, not Brown's, but yes I have.
    I think you've missed my point a little, but that's fine.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Sign HEA 1296 into law.

Sent ! :thumbsup:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

Yep, I say if he plans on Vetoing it then he is probably working the backroom deals trying to get the flips in place as we speak.

looper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2019
    NWI
    The 'mom's' are hitting Holcomb and senators pretty hard on Twitter also from the Archdiocese of Indianapolis calling for calls to the Governor.
    I doubt all the action from the 'mom's' and everytown are all Indiana residents.
    Make more calls,E-mails,Tweets get family and friends to do same, numbers count

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom