• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Personally, I’m tired of playing nice. At this point, it’s the end, not the means. Remember how the “Affordable Care” Act was passed? Remember what happened to Constitutional Carry last year? Remember what happened last week? Gloves off. Playing nice hasn’t gotten it done yet. OUR CAUSE IS JUST. That’s the only justification we need.

Last edited:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Personally, I’m tired of playing nice. At this point, it’s the end, not the means. Remember how the “Affordable Care” Act was passed? Remember what happened to Constitutional Carry last year? Remember what happened last week? Gloves off. Playing nice hasn’t gotten it done yet. OUR CAUSE IS JUST. That’s the only justification we need.
    No more Mr. nice guy. Git-'r-done. These so called 'R' politicians are not operating with good faith. They are not your friends.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm not defending the practice...but if memory serves, it's how we got one of the other "big" 2A bills passed a few years ago. Which one? I'm not sure. It might have been the church carry bill.
    You are correct sir! Church Carry Or more precisely allowing carry of handguns in churches when there was a school on adjacent property, was rolled in with civil immunity for the lawful use of force in self-defense in 2019

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    More than anything I want that floor vote. I want to be able to go down through a list of Representatives and senators and identify those who do not honor their oath or their party platform and instead choose to continue requiring law abiding citizens to get a permission slip from their government to exercise an inalienable right.

Once I have that list I can use it at every opportunity to identify those who should not hold public office in Indiana.

Random_71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    While I am glad that we may finally see a good outcome of this, I wont celebrate till it is passed and inked.

I dont trust them. Further I detest the fact that to reclaim a constitutionally confirmed right, it takes arcane rules and skulduggery, whilst the people who swore to uphold those constitutions are openly lobbying against and undermining our rights.
    Some people wonder why much of the population wants nothing to do with politics or are disenchanted with the system. It is because of ******** like this.

Nevermind that the requiring licences for bearing of arms is an illegal usurpation of power, as it is not a power delegated to them in the state constitution and specifically denied to the states in the federal via the structure of the 2nd and 10th amendments.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    From the Hoosier Gun Rights FB page:

Ohio just officially sent their Constitutional Carry bill to Governor DeWine’s desk. Meaning that upon signature Ohio will officially become the 22nd Constitutional Carry state beating Indiana.

Indiana is now racing to beat Alabama or Georgia to be the 23rd Constitutional Carry State

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom