• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I have pineys again around the house.. going to sniper them this weekend.. maybe while I’m fiddling with the mosin…;). Or .22 whatever. Still have a woods full them if someone wants to hunt in grant county. PM me and go from there

Man......I wish I had the time.....It's been a LONG time since I've been in a woods thick with tree rats that needed thinning.

Squirrel hunting is often underrated....It can be a lot of fun.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Thankfully. My daughter and I didn't get out yet. Between my work schedule and their schedules doing something, it's been tough. We might be able to squeeze in a couple of days next week.
    My son has enjoyed going out with me a few times the last couple weeks. We haven't had any luck but have had great learning experiences for him. He's staying the night at a friend's house but I may go tomorrow a.m..

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    That's weird-I have, over the last 50+ years killed literally thousands of fox and gray squirrels,and while I occasionally find a warble on a gray(never on a fox squirrel),I have never seen a tick or flea on a squirrel. Rabbits yes,but squirrels never.
    Figured I would post this just because it is fresh in my mind. This guy just would not learn to stay out of places he shouldn't be. I found 4 on him and didn't look very hard. Both ears and 2 on his back

IMG_20230630_110229241.jpg

Top Bottom