www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Where is Value Market meats?

I like their hamburger. Cant beat the deal on 95/5 for chili and tacos. (wife is health conscious) I think you can get 80/20 there too that makes some good burgers.

With everything there you get a better value when you get past 5lbs. They start discounting at that point.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Have you ever been to Kenny’s?
    I called Kenny`s when I killed my big buck back in 2018. I was going ti use them to process him. I called around 11:50 am, just before they were closing. The lady didn`t even want to know about me. She wanted to go home, and go home NOW. I went to Archers in Greenwood, because they were tickled to process my deer for me.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hey! I think you towed my car once!!!! Nah, I’m kidding.

We used to sit on Carlisle by the church. Now they’re doing it thru the center and on the west side of town, over by the library. Now I’ll have to actually drive there instead of just a long walk :(
    I used to live in the light blue house on the corner of Church St. and Morningstar. The current owner has let the ouse get run down and not down and not done the proper up keep.

I'm glad Mrs. IBM is not alive to see it that way, she loved that house cause it was our first. Added the garage, sidiing and enclosed the carport and turned into a master Bedroom & bath.

It is in sorry shape now.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I used to live in the light blue house on the corner of Church St. and Morningstar. The current owner has let the ouse get run down and not down and not done the proper up keep.

I'm glad Mrs. IBM is not alive to see it that way, she loved that house cause it was our first. Added the garage, sidiing and enclosed the carport and turned into a master Bedroom & bath.

It is in sorry shape now.
    I drive past there every day. I’m ready to sell and move but the market is going nuts right now

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Bacon? Cut up a pork shoulder, cure it, smoke it, freezer wrap the pieces and have bacon for months.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Had marinaded 2" thick charcoal roasted hunks (eh, like in between a steak and a roast) of grilled sirloin with corn and taters.
    Now we're full and lazy. :)

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...Let us know how it turns out.
    Put it on at midnight at 225. At 8AM it was about 175. Double wrapped in foil and cranked it up to 375. I had to be done by 10. At 9:30 it was 200 and probed like butter. Threw it in a foil pan, covered with more foil, wrapped in a towel and into the cooler.

At 4PM we decided it was dinner time. It was still hot AF. Since there was really no slicing it, I just pulled it by hand like a pork butt. Only got about 2LBS of meat off of it, but it was really good eatin. Reminded me of the meat in some cabeza tacos I've had at a local Messican joint. Tons of rendered fat soaked up into the meat.

tljt0ccl.jpg

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    I had a large limb come down last night off one of my Hickory trees. I have more smoking wood to last me several lifetimes. All that is left is a 20' totem. This was a fox squirrel condo. This wood is not ready for smoking but I have some that is 1 year cured. Anyone close to LaPaz is welcome to get them a season or two of smoking wood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom