Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Grilling a 20oz Sirloin from the Value market meat case tonight. been resting in the fridge soaking up marinade all day.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Grilling a 20oz Sirloin from the Value market meat case tonight. been resting in the fridge soaking up marinade all day.
    Just left there. Their smoked pork chops are excellent. We buy all our meat there, except ground beef, and unless it’s on sale somewhere like the 2.99/lb brisket @ Kroger.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Smoker cleaner up and ready to go. Another pork butt this weekend for some pulled pork nachos tomorrow after the parade and before the fair. Taking leftovers for the shop Monday.
    Back when I lived in Mooresville, the parade route would go west on Carlise St from Maple Lane to Indiana St. I could sit in my side yard and watch the Old Settler's Parade.

More than a few times I had idiots park in both my front and garage driveways, only for them to come back and find out I had it towed, or blocked in and made them pay $30.00 for the inconvenience of using my driveway.

My mom used to rent off of Ruth Allen, mother of the sons of Allens Body Shop, I just gave them a call and had it towed off.

I used to give a surprised look.... "You parked your car in MY driveway and now it's gone?"

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Sounds fantastic !
    She loved the diced orange-ginger-honey garnish on the chicken. Also included side salads; lettuce garnished with the tomato and fresh chopped basil leaves, olive oil and a little red wine vinegar.

Living up to my motto, "if you wasn't gonna spoil 'em why would you have one".
    :grabass:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Back when I lived in Mooresville, the parade route would go west on Carlise St from Maple Lane to Indiana St. I could sit in my side yard and watch the Old Settler's Parade.

More than a few times I had idiots park in both my front and garage driveways, only for them to come back and find out I had it towed, or blocked in and made them pay $30.00 for the inconvenience of using my driveway.

My mom used to rent off of Ruth Allen, mother of the sons of Allens Body Shop, I just gave them a call and had it towed off.

I used to give a surprised look.... "You parked your car in MY driveway and now it's gone?"
    Hey! I think you towed my car once!!!! Nah, I’m kidding.

We used to sit on Carlisle by the church. Now they’re doing it thru the center and on the west side of town, over by the library. Now I’ll have to actually drive there instead of just a long walk :(

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just left there. Their smoked pork chops are excellent. We buy all our meat there, except ground beef, and unless it’s on sale somewhere like the 2.99/lb brisket @ Kroger.
    Awesome meats for sure.

And you can tell they made a KILLING during the pandemic to afford the new paint, etc outside. Looks awesome.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and yeah, cheaper in general. I noticed I pay less per pound for GOOD bacon than I do cheap 12oz retail packs.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Today was my first attempt at smoking some baby backs on a Weber kettle grill. I have smoked plenty of stuff in an electric smoker and in my Traeger pellet grill but I wanted to try my hand at charcoal and wood. I watched a few YouTube videos, developed a plan and went for it. They came out really good and the family and I all agreed that they were some of the best we have ever eaten.

DF33484E-4518-4DEC-8156-DB9A2A84A4B9_1_105_c.jpeg

20855C55-897D-49BF-8859-AD0F510A1449_1_105_c.jpeg 1E059FDF-748D-401C-BC8E-06EE79F10D3F_1_105_c.jpeg 19F91823-DA00-42F1-B1A6-77AEF07018CA_1_105_c.jpeg C215ED6D-5D7D-4889-84AC-571F55E74080_1_105_c.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom