• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Seriously though, Democrats haven't been beaten this bad since the Battle of Gettysburg.

And RBG, wherever she might be, should be quoting Robert E. Lee and saying “It’s my fault. It is all my fault.”

Ginsburg’s arrogance in believing that Hildebeest was a shoe-in for President and would thus be able to pick her successor, and then her redoubled arrogance believing that she could outlast Trump, is what has brought the Democrats to this point.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    And RBG, wherever she might be, should be quoting Robert E. Lee and saying “It’s my fault. It is all my fault.”

Ginsburg’s arrogance in believing that Hildebeest was a shoe-in for President and would thus be able to pick her successor, and then her redoubled arrogance believing that she could outlast Trump, is what has brought the Democrats to this point.
    For sure. RBG was activist that was being paid to be a judge.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Np7A7G4.jpeg

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    While the Democrats are howling at the sky somewhere, bedecked in their Halloween Handmaid’s Tale outfits, the real Party of Diversity is watching a woman Supreme Court Justice being sworn in by a black Supreme Court Justice. The Republican Party is the party of ALL Americans!
    profile_image
    James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) October 27, 2020

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    JCSR; said:
    While the Democrats are howling at the sky somewhere, bedecked in their Halloween Handmaid’s Tale outfits, the real Party of Diversity is watching a woman Supreme Court Justice being sworn in by a black Supreme Court Justice. The Republican Party is the party of ALL Americans!
    profile_image
    James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) October 27, 2020

James Woods is SAVAGE!!!:rockwoot:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    You getting tired of winning yet?

This "fake" conservative 5-4 majority seems to have been in place, at least to my memory, since Warren Rudman tricked the stupid, cowardly George HW Bush into nominating David Souter.

It has finally taken a 6-3 court to actually deliver 5-4 (*presumed - yet to demonstrated).

Nobody ever did a worse job nominating SCOTUS justices than Republicans. I mean nobody. Man, did they ever suck.

This is Trump's Presidential legacy. His administration has been worth it...in other ways as well, but certainly in this.

I sure hope Amy Barrett doesn't turn out to be a schmuck.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...and I don't want to let this go unsaid...John Roberts - kiss my ass!

Here's hoping he turns out to be the most irrelevant Chief Justice who ever served in the position.

Top Bottom