Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Bad news everyone. The sales rep from Ameriqual said they sold the last of their inventory on a very large order that came in last week (something like 1200 pallets the lady said), so until they do the new production run we're SOL on this group buy (yes, I did call to verify they had them in stock before I started this). She said probably March at the earliest. This is why I don't want to run these things with people paying up front! So I am going to shut this one down and when they have the new production run in the spring I will try again. I have no idea if the price will be the same. I'll start a new thread then but give people the opportunity to be in the same order as this list (but no one will be obligated unless they confirm then).

Thanks for all your time and trouble.

Now, in before the conspiracy posts on who is ordering 1,200 pallets of two year old meals (purple implied).

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    a very large order that came in last week (something like 1200 pallets the lady said)

Thanks for your effort. At least they will be fresh!

Wonder if a couple pallets could fall off the truck when loading? Seriously though, if this buyer is ultimately turning around and selling these they may be willing to sell and offload a couple pallets direct from the dock before the shipment goes out. Of course as I type this I realize that is a lot of work for you volunteering your time already.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    And now that I've read down farther I see it doesn't matter. LOL

Shibumi, thanks again. I'll be looking for GB threads whenever it comes around.

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    Hey, I finally remembered to check this thread!

Well, so long as the ______ apocalypse doesn't happen between now and then I guess it'll be OK.

Once again, thanks for your efforts in organizing this group buy.

brian

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    so what would a case run if you can get them in the future?

Read the very first post in the thread.

"Retail per-case price from Ameriqual is $69.99 plus tax and shipping. The group buy price is $59 per case flat out. This covers my mileage driving there and back at the government rate which for my truck is low and tax."

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom