• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Glueman agreed to pick mine up also. Im happy to pick up others from him also and be the north side/Hamilton county distribution hub. If u or someone you trust wants to pick up from carmel/Westfield I'm happy to hold it for them.

goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    Shibumiseeker,
    I'd like two if there are still some available in the second pallet.
    I work in Bloomington and can meet you there or in Bedford.
    Thanks for doing this!
    Goldtrigger

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    If my count is correct, we are up to 93 so I am going to go ahead and order the pallets Monday and see what day I can pick them up. When I know, I will send out a PM with payment and meetup info (Snorko and other Evansville folks I will contact you as soon as I know when I will pick them up.). Anyone still interested is encouraged to continue to put your name on the list for the last 5, and there will probably be a couple of folks who back out.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Thanks Shibi. If you still have 5 more please put me down for 2 more cases. This will take my initial order from 2 to 4.

I will be picking up for Jblomenberg, GNRPowder and Gsquared

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    And with that, we have 2 pallets spoken for. Interested parties can still get on the waiting list and if any of the folks back out or fail to pay within 2 weeks of when I have them then they will be next in line. I am calling Monday to see about ordering and will probably be picking them up Friday depending on their schedule (if they have to move them from the warehouse in Marengo).

AttackMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Nomad
    I'm confused, Glockman23 (if he is willing-thank you if yes!!) is picking up for Me (AttackMonkey) and Smiledochill will pick up from him, is that right? Thanks!

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I know you don't want qualifiers, but I want to be sure I understand.

I just happened upon this thread and see it is now at "waiting list". I would be happy to take 2 cases if they are available, and if they can ride along with someone bringing them back to the Indy area (I see you have people on west side, north side, and Westfield, any of those are near my regular drive). If they are available later (ie after most have been picked up) and would require me to drive to Bloomington/Bedford area, that's probably not feasible for me.

Thanks for putting it together and maybe I'll get in on this if you do it again :)

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    I know you don't want qualifiers, but I want to be sure I understand.

I just happened upon this thread and see it is now at "waiting list". I would be happy to take 2 cases if they are available, and if they can ride along with someone bringing them back to the Indy area (I see you have people on west side, north side, and Westfield, any of those are near my regular drive). If they are available later (ie after most have been picked up) and would require me to drive to Bloomington/Bedford area, that's probably not feasible for me.

Thanks for putting it together and maybe I'll get in on this if you do it again :)

Once it goes to the waiting list they'll get offered to the first people in line with definite orders. I'll add you to the end of that list if you want, but the qualifiers are just another headache for the logistical hassle this whole deal always is.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Once it goes to the waiting list they'll get offered to the first people in line with definite orders. I'll add you to the end of that list if you want, but the qualifiers are just another headache for the logistical hassle this whole deal always is.

Totally understand. I call it cat herding :) But you also don't want me to give you headaches trying to figure out how I can get it from you later.

I'll try to keep my eyes open and hope you do this again sometime. Thanks for organizing!

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    AW heck, just put me on the "for sure" waiting list. I certainly don't mind paying you and I'll figure out some way to get them or have you ship them :)

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Bad news everyone. The sales rep from Ameriqual said they sold the last of their inventory on a very large order that came in last week (something like 1200 pallets the lady said), so until they do the new production run we're SOL on this group buy (yes, I did call to verify they had them in stock before I started this). She said probably March at the earliest. This is why I don't want to run these things with people paying up front! So I am going to shut this one down and when they have the new production run in the spring I will try again. I have no idea if the price will be the same. I'll start a new thread then but give people the opportunity to be in the same order as this list (but no one will be obligated unless they confirm then).

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom