• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Coach said Riley is doing something on the 5th Sunday in April.

What's wrong with Easter? We shoot every other holiday, including Mother's Day....lol

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Just a personal rule, if u grew up in my heavily Lutheran family, you don't make plans for Easter or Christmas. I will not attend anything on certain Holidays.... Mothers day is ok. I was born on Mothers Day, so I just remind mom that "what ya see is what ya get".... Which usually ends with her response to my dad as being "Did u keep the receipt?".

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    just finished reading the rules on the indianamultigun website. i am pretty sure i have a general idea of what this is, but could someone give a complete newbie asking dumb questions a general synopsis of what a typical competition run would entail?
    thank you in advance. if this is anything like i am thinking, it sounds like a lot of fun.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    4-5 stages, varying in what guns are used. U may use rifle pistol and shotgun all in the same stage, other stages it may only be 1 or 2. Courses will have targets at point blank out to 300 yards.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Thanks NW. I've been needing to get a shotgun anyways, semi or pump preferred at one of these events?
    Dont go out and buy any gun untill you shoot a match to get even a hint of what you want to do. IF you go to a match with a pump gun you will be OK. It will make you want something else but dont jump before you know what you want. You can ask various guys and after the match you can probably shoot a variety of shotguns, pistols or rifles. Not everyone will want to stay late so figure out what you would like to try first and ask the owner. Usually you will get a yes awnser but just dont expect to shoot more than a mag or so.
    Go to youtube and search 3 gun and look at club matches for some kind of idea what to expect.

Top Bottom