• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    The cold wind was definitely a factor today. Still, the Missus and I had a good time throwing some lead in the general direction of downrange, and it was good to put faces to names for those I hadn't yet met. +1 to all involved, especially GoW and Turnandshoot4 for keeping the ball rolling on this shoot.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Final Score
    Wind and Cold: 2
    NWI INGO: 1
    Still had fun making noise, despite the wind. I was amazed to discover I can hit the target @ 25 yards with my xd.
    I had fun, and it was a pleasure meeting everyone.

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    Final Score
    Wind and Cold: 2
    NWI INGO: 1
    Still had fun making noise, despite the wind. I was amazed to discover I can hit the target @ 25 yards with my xd.
    I had fun, and it was a pleasure meeting everyone.
    I'm still working on that. i can hit a small rifle 100 yrd target at 25 yrds even though its really small with my beretta 92fs. i just splatter the whole sheet instead of getting the x in the center

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    I really enjoyed hangin' and shootin' with you guys. It was nice to get to know some of you and put faces with names. We need to keep this sort of thing going. I like the breakfast, lunch idea from "Ghost". As this group progresses - we should entertain the idea of a MSG for when SHTF.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Attebury is a nice range from what I have heard, but I think this is more of a NW Indiana meet and eat kinda thing. I have noticed that the more active folks seem to be in central (indy) and southern indiana (bloomington). I want to NWI to be as active if not MORE active than any other area of the state. Folks from all over are MORE than welcome to join us of course. I know I personally love meeting folks from the rest of the state as well. :D

At this point we are taking suggestions in the Merrillville or Valpo area for a meet and eat. Come on folks throw out some suggestions. Even those that may NOT forfill the criteria that I mentioned.

Greg
    My suggestion for the meet and eat....is for everyone that wants to attend list there home location. This way the location might be centralized. Some people are in the Southbend area and even further than that. My suggestion is Valpo...tons of places there.
    I don't think there is many places further East till you get to Southbend.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    My suggestion for the meet and eat....is for everyone that wants to attend list there home location. This way the location might be centralized. Some people are in the Southbend area and even further than that. My suggestion is Valpo...tons of places there.
    I don't think there is many places further East till you get to Southbend.

I see where you are coming from, but then it would no longer be a Northwest Indiana meet and eat, but rather a Northern Indiana meet and eat...

Greg

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I have another suggestion....How about RYAN'S resturant, an all you can eat place in Michigan City. Right on 421 about 1/2 mile North of 80-94. Might save a lot of hassle when 20 people are asking for seperate checks. Plus they have big tables where a lot of people can eat at.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom