• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    A DMV open a couple days of the week, a hardware store that sells more than just sandbags and mildew remover. Heck it even has a restaurant and a funeral parlor!

Down here we have two kinds of women, predator and prey.

The prey are easy to tell because their eyes are on the sides of their heads...
    If I didn't know better I'd say you were describing Walkertucky!

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    That is the old English, it went under water every time a frog relieved themselves.

They moved the whole town to a "new" English location on SR64, a modern Mecca compared to the old place. A DMV open a couple days of the week, a hardware store that sells more than just sandbags and mildew remover. Heck it even has a restaurant and a funeral parlor!

Yep, I know you are jealous, but what do you want from a county that over half is owned by the state and for some reason they don't want to pay property tax?

Down here we have two kinds of women, predator and prey.

The prey are easy to tell because their eyes are on the sides of their heads...

Don't forget the Dollar Store and CVS!

FN USA

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Sellersburg
    I was about to comment that one of the judges is my neighbor who's made a full recovery, but then I got lost in the shenanigans this thread has become. :laugh:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I was about to comment that one of the judges is my neighbor who's made a full recovery, but then I got lost in the shenanigans this thread has become. :laugh:

Oh....
    This is the judge thread?

I'd forgotten about that....... And how dare you bring this back on topic.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    60 days on the beach for the criminal judges, 30 days and 30 days for the other two.

https://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf/11121901per.pdf

Amazing sanction as all 3 are judges, and I know a little something about trying to sanction judges for malfeasance.

Well. There's a difference between harassing a tweed donned lawyer about his 2A advocacy and harassing gang looking thugs and then getting shot. Your judge was the hero. They're probably still yucking that one up over burbon and cigars. But these 3 judges are an embarrassment. Can't sweep that stuff under the rug, so gotta pretend it matters.

Top Bottom