• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    [h=1]Kentucky judge accused of retaliation, attempting threesomes with staffers[/h]A Kentucky judge has come under fire for allegedly desecrating her position and courthouse after an anonymous complaint accused her of favoritism, making sexual advances and other misconduct.
    Republican Judge Dawn Gentry, of the Kenton County Family Court, faces nine misconduct-related charges for allegedly making inappropriate sexual advances, trading jobs for donations to her campaign, using a legal panel for campaign work, retaliating against employees and attorneys, keeping false time sheets, and allowing guitars to be played in the office and her employees to consume alcohol.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky-family-court-judge-misconduct-allegations

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Kentucky judge accused of retaliation, attempting threesomes with staffers

A Kentucky judge has come under fire for allegedly desecrating her position and courthouse after an anonymous complaint accused her of favoritism, making sexual advances and other misconduct.
    Republican Judge Dawn Gentry, of the Kenton County Family Court, faces nine misconduct-related charges for allegedly making inappropriate sexual advances, trading jobs for donations to her campaign, using a legal panel for campaign work, retaliating against employees and attorneys, keeping false time sheets, and allowing guitars to be played in the office and her employees to consume alcohol.

Now that's a judge I'd like to party with. :yesway:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Kentucky judge accused of retaliation, attempting threesomes with staffers

A Kentucky judge has come under fire for allegedly desecrating her position and courthouse after an anonymous complaint accused her of favoritism, making sexual advances and other misconduct.

Just curious, what does this have to do with the Indiana judges?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My Kentucky wife did not think this was funny.

Either she was insulted or didn’t understand the joke. She is blonde too.

Then I would not tell her the one about the flashlight.....:):

I grew up in the shadows of Generous Motors. The area was rife with folks from south of the Ohio river. A favorite saying among these people was....."The best thing they taught in the Kentucky school system was the 3 R's"

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Dang close! Do you know why we built all those bridges across the Ohio?

So the Kentuckians can swim over in the shade...

From insensitive days gone by:

it was a cold winter in northern Kentucky and the Ohio River froze over. Zack and Billy Decided to drive their snowmobiles across the river to Indiana. Halfway across Billy and his snowmobile broke through the ice and sank out of sight. Zach got off his snowmobile, walked over to the hole, and looked down. There was Billy on the bed of the river pulling the starter rope trying to get his machine to fire up.

Zack leaned over and yelled, “you idiot! It’s not gonna start like that! You gotta open the choke! “

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...and allowing guitars to be played in the office and her employees to consume alcohol.

OK, that this is included in the "misconduct" allegations makes me doubt ALL of the other claims. Guitar? Who cares? Consume alcohol in the courthouse? Seriously? I think about 87% of judges will be in trouble (13% being currently in AA or Mormons).

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    OK, that this is included in the "misconduct" allegations makes me doubt ALL of the other claims. Guitar? Who cares? Consume alcohol in the courthouse? Seriously? I think about 87% of judges will be in trouble (13% being currently in AA or Mormons).

Really? Yikes! I don't get to drink at my place of employment and people's lives/future aren't even on the line.

Top Bottom