• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Here is a 1999 Honda CR 125 that needs work. The crank is seized and will need to be replaced. The topend is still good, but is off the bike right now, everything is complete. Everything has been kept togather/organized, and nothing is missing.

Other than the motor needing attention, and few little odds/ends the bike appears to be a very low hour, low use machine in good condition. The brakes, plastics and seat are all in good shape. It shifts through all the gears. Very little wear on the frame/swingarm. It still has the original chain/sprockets on it, which are also in pretty decent shape. The rear tire is worn, but the front is like new. Both tires hold air no problems.

Everything needed to rebuild the bottom end can be found in a wiseco bottom end kit on ebay for about $160. I may have a better condition rear tire to throw in too, I'll have to look.

This would make a great winter project for someone who has the time and interest to take it on.

I'm asking $650 OBO. Please feel free to pm me or email rdbs505@gmail.com with questions, offers, or more pictures. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

GEDC2210_zpsae30b52b.jpg
    [/IMG]

GEDC2206_zps2cc1cda2.jpg
    [/IMG]

GEDC2213_zps6c511cf3.jpg
    [/IMG]

GEDC2217_zpsdc951fd7.jpg
    [/IMG]

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom