• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    LEOs take a lot of un-due abuse.
    I would like to thank each and every one of them for all they do.
    The other day I was bored at work so I started searching YouTube for (officers last radio call) and got chills after every single one.

For all the LEO haters out there try that with an open heart

So again Thank you LEOS

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The other day I was bored at work so I started searching YouTube for (officers last radio call) and got chills after every single one.

So again Thank you LEOS
    huglogo.gif

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    very touching, but I still don't trust LEO's.

To all the good LEO's who have never abused their power: Thank you!

to the ones who give ^those guys^ a bad name: congratulations, I have a deep seated distrust of all LEO's thanks to one of you.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011

to the ones who give ^those guys^ a bad name: congratulations, I have a deep seated distrust of all LEO's thanks to one of you.

Why distrust all LEOs if only a few abuse their powers?
    I too have ben abused by a cop. On the other side of the coin I have had outstanding experiences with many many many LEOs even ones that have wrote me $145 tickets
    I shake their hand thank them for doing their job.
    I have learned that like most things in life LEO and civilian interactions are what you make of it

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI

So again Thank you LEOS

:+1:

Thanks guys and stay safe.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

If you can't say something nice.... :dunno:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Kum BA Ya, m'lord, Kum BA Ya:D

Seriously, he's right. For every bad LEO action reported, there are at least 1000 good actions that aren't noticed. Media swarms when there is blood in the water and we (me too) get caught up in it.

I'll never stop calling foul when injustice has been done, it's my duty as an American. But, on the other hand, I'll not stop supporting the men and women who where the shield either.

Thank you to those who stand up for us, day in and day out! :patriot:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Why distrust all LEOs if only a few abuse their powers?
    I too have ben abused by a cop. On the other side of the coin I have had outstanding experiences with many many many LEOs even ones that have wrote me $145 tickets
    I shake their hand thank them for doing their job.
    I have learned that like most things in life LEO and civilian interactions are what you make of it

Because you don't know which ones you can trust and which ones you can't, it's as simple as that. Sure, you can give them the benefit of the doubt and treat them as if you trust them, but deep inside you harbor a distrust for all of them because there is no predicting which ones would take advantage of your trust and which ones would honor it. Trust and respect are very different things. I know what it's like putting your life on the line for the benefit of others. I fully respect the things police officers do, but that does not mean that I openly trust all LEOs to do the right thing. Trust, just like respect, must be earned, and unfortunately, trust is something that has become very hard for LEOs to earn based upon the actions of very few bad apples. I do not envy LEOs at all. They (the good ones) have a very tough row to hoe with public perception of them.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    An officer could be asked to jump in harms way, and sacrifice his or her life to protect a total stranger. Most are good, hard working folks, and get little thanks in return. Sure, there are some bad ones in the group, because the law enforcement community is composed of HUMANS. You will find that in any profession. But most go into it to serve and protect their community, and for that I thank them.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    An officer could be asked to jump in harms way, and sacrifice his or her life to protect a total stranger. Most are good, hard working folks, and get little thanks in return. Sure, there are some bad ones in the group, because the law enforcement community is composed of HUMANS. You will find that in any profession. But most go into it to serve and protect their community, and for that I thank them.
    Yes but those "HUMANS" are also in a position of authority and have the potential to abuse it and make someone's life a living hell if they are so inclined to do so. That being said I applaud the efforts of good honest law abiding LEO's that choose not to cross that line.

Top Bottom