Please reply by conversation.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    He's been here for about five years and only 5 non-WTS messages?

thats-a-hard-pass-david.gif

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    I had nothing but stellar interaction with JDTaylor!
    Same.

I'm upset with him but for a different reason.

My reason is I've happened to see him 5 times in about a month and he's taken considerably more money from me now than I originally planned on.

And FWIW - Friday we met and I was buying a barrel. However *I* wasn't clear enough about which of the 2 or 3 he had offered me and he brought a different one.

We agreed to meet up again Monday and he talked me into a couple more things and I told him to just hold on to the $140 for the barrel and bring it Monday.

No issues. Showed up and I believe that was our 5th meet up.

Aside from that - I also know who bought the POF in question as I've dealt with him many times too and talk with him fairly regularly off of here now too and although he's a cheap ass who will haggle you down to his price and only his price - he's a stand up guy and wouldn't step on anyone's toes to get ahead of them on a deal.

These are just my experiences, I've felt wronged by a few long term standing members on here as well and know how it feels when things seem to not go the right way.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I just have a problem (personal) with people that are ONLY here to sell. When you have 200 posts all in the classy's selling stuff, that's a business.
    YOU don't have to like it and it's fine if YOU have a problem with it. He pays to be a site supporter, I see that you don't, each to his own it's a personal choice, just like it's a personal choice how a member uses the forums. YOU are not required to deal with anyone you don't want to.

The heading on this forum says:

Indiana Gun Owners - Gun Classifieds and Discussions​

You see how the classifieds part is listed first?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    YOU don't have to like it and it's fine if YOU have a problem with it. He pays to be a site supporter, I see that you don't, each to his own it's a personal choice, just like it's a personal choice how a member uses the forums. YOU are not required to deal with anyone you don't want to.

Been here a long time, it wasn't always listed like that. And no, I do not do business online with people that don't interact here. I don't recommend it for others as well. The point of this place was to be a common ground, discussion and interaction point for Indiana gun owners to have a place that wasn't faceyspace. Some place for us like minded freedom lovers to exchange ideas, have fun etc. The classies were secondary.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

The Irony is Thick with some on this topic here,
    I've posted before which member keeps the lights on?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I just have a problem (personal) with people that are ONLY here to sell. When you have 200 posts all in the classy's selling stuff, that's a business.
    Funny coming from a member that rarely posts in the gun threads. Take away your posts that aren't gun related and that's about all you post in , The Classifieds.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Funny coming from a member that rarely posts in the gun threads. Take away your posts that aren't gun related and that's about all you post in , The Classifieds.
    I think you have me confused here. I've used the classies a handful of times in the 13 years I've been here. I know I didn't make 7k posts in the classies.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Been here a long time, it wasn't always listed like that. And no, I do not do business online with people that don't interact here. I don't recommend it for others as well. The point of this place was to be a common ground, discussion and interaction point for Indiana gun owners to have a place that wasn't faceyspace. Some place for us like minded freedom lovers to exchange ideas, have fun etc. The classies were secondary.

THIS.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I think you have me confused here. I've used the classies a handful of times in the 13 years I've been here. I know I didn't make 7k posts in the classies.
    OK, Long Long, time reader here, Just an observation that is my opinion.

I'll just go with you last 100 plus - minus posts.
    About 14 were actually in gun threads, both were 1911 threads.
    Looks like, Eight were in the classies with the S&W you have for sale.

So with somewhere around 10-15% of your posts actually in Gun Threads, you post in gun threads about as often as Kut did.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

So with somewhere around 10-15% of your posts actually in Gun Threads, you post in gun threads about as often as Kut did.
    So discussion on 2A legislation, local laws and rules don't count as gun threads? Not pertaining to our shared interests? You are seriously reaching. I have a single item for sale that I've bumped. First thing for sale in a long time.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I often find it humorous here with so many that want to be Forum Owners that arn't Forum Owners.

No one seems to answer my question, as a business, whom is the better customer.

The Site Supporter that uses very little band width or
    The non Site Supporter that posts daily?

I'm gonna guess and go with, The Member that puts money in the register.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

OK, here's the actual breakdown of the last 100 posts:
    Gun (handgun/rifle etc) 19
    Break Room 26
    Legislation of 2A 8
    Private Sales 6 (now 7)
    Carry Issue/SD 2
    General Political 17
    Classy 9 (all on the same thread)
    General FIREARM 2
    Ammo/Reloading 2
    Survival 6
    Other (were actually gun related) 3

So ignoring GP and BR, the vast majority of my posts are concerning firearms, usage and legislation. How the **** you twisted that into "most posting in the classifieds" **** is idiotic. I don't care how much you seem to dislike me with your attacks across multiple threads, you're still wrong here.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    OK, here's the actual breakdown of the last 100 posts:
    Gun (handgun/rifle etc) 19
    Break Room 26
    Legislation of 2A 8
    Private Sales 6 (now 7)
    Carry Issue/SD 2
    General Political 17
    Classy 9 (all on the same thread)
    General FIREARM 2
    Ammo/Reloading 2
    Survival 6
    Other (were actually gun related) 3

So ignoring GP and BR, the vast majority of my posts are concerning firearms, usage and legislation. How the **** you twisted that into "most posting in the classifieds" **** is idiotic. I don't care how much you seem to dislike me with your attacks across multiple threads, you're still wrong here.
    LOLOLOLOLOL. More Irony to one of those posts.
    I guess I don't possess the gene that makes me have to fight everyone to feel important. Cases where people want to cause a fight, I just leave. ain't worth it.
    Good Day sir.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom