• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Next NWI INGO Meet & Shoot should be...

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Code:

Sounds good to me ...are you driving?:dunno:

I can depending on how many people are interested. I drive a pickup truck that technically can seat 4, through ive never tried with anyone sitting in the back (fold down seats). Plenty of room to carry guns though!

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    BUMP

Last call - anyone interested in INGO swag, let me know via PM by 11am Central time today, and I'll bring it to the shoot tomorrow! Looking forward to it!

P.S. Please indicate t-shirt size, if applicable.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Well, looks like I'm not coming, the guys I'm shooting with tomorrow are from Portage and didn't want to drive all the way down there.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    who hoo im coming. though it will be minus the mosins :( havent had time to get them cleaned of all that darn camoline. That is some stubbern goo.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    some pics from the shoot....

Zombies in Winamac!

nwishoot2b.jpg

Me with the 625

nwishoot2c.jpg

some of the folks and guns...

nwishoot2a.jpg

The Hakim and INGO range flag...

nwishoot2d.jpg

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Had a great time and it was nice to get AuntieBellum's 14-year-old sister Taylor out to a range and introduce her to shooting. Taylor had fun and even though most of the guns had too much recoil for her she liked the 10/22 and was hitting a 6-inch target by the end of the afternoon. Auntie has most of the pics but here's one of her demonstrating the prone position for the new shooter. (Note the new-issue INGO shirt and the INGO chamber flag :ingo:)

8015040e.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks GunnyBunny for letting me try out the SP101. Me like it. =)

GhostOfWinter and LadyGhost thank you for letting my mom borrow the .22s. She really enjoyed the outing and wants to come again. Oh no what have I done. :D I don't recall the name of the member that helped her and showed her the various handguns. THANK YOU! :+1:

Clif45 did you shoot anything? ;)

Good to finally meeting some of the others that I have only know my name.

I think it was 2Cool's Dragonov SVD that I got to shoot. That thing is BEYOND COOL! Get has a LOUD boom but the recoil is no where near the WASRs. Much softer.

As for my little one (5 year old daughter) well it was a bust. She shot twice from my Henry and said she did not like it and wanted no more of it. Guess we'll try it again in another year at age 6. On the good note she did ask if she could help clean them (the guns) when we got home. So not all is lost.

So I'm thinking the next one will be in 5 weeks? The weekend AFTER the july 4? But I'll open a new thread for that one later today/tomorrow. :D

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It was a very enjoyeable outing, look forward to the next one...

Jediagh, I'm glad I could help with your decision to buy more guns :-) I have done the damage I came to do.... It's a money pit ain't it... LOL

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    That was a great time! Good to meet you all, 2cools luger was a blast to shoot (nothing like shooting a gun over 3 time older than me). Next time ill make sure the Saiga is working before I bring it, and bring more ammo for the Dragunov :D

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    The meet was great! And I didn't even have to drive! I left that up to revsaxon, thanks for the ride. Was nice to see some of the guys again. I haven't been to a shoot since halloween. The Dragunov was a big surprise, lots of power and no kick to speak of. The 12ga Saiga was a little different story.
    Waiting for the next shoot.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Great shoot, everyone! It was great to see you all there. Looking forward to next time!

Some pics (is Jediagh showing off his "guns" in this one?)
    100_0635.jpg

And another of the group. It was a beautiful day until the rain poured in!
    100_0636.jpg

And my sister was really enjoying "her" 10/22 (it's our loaner that we've put together for the purpose of bringing family and friends with us to Appleseed shoots). I asked her if she wanted to use my 10/22 for awhile and she said no since she likes the scope. Hey, girls just know what they like. :D Still needs some work on her position, but I'm sure the Appleseed instructors will teach her well!
    100_0641.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom